Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

NL vs mL

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 10:33

a match which was postponed on Monday due to exams was suppose to be played at 8:45 today. but at 8:25 aguero told me he had a match at 8:45 so we needed to play at 8:30. but perkins was afk.

i then get at 9:00 giroud banging on about having a defwin and mlfiajati accepted. but according to the rules ml cant claim a defwin until monday, i told mlf this but he said admins can change rules in special circumstances. NL are probably the fairest team in the league, we have rejected defwin after defwin but we are still hated and head admins are still trying to give us a disadvantage, and do not get the same treatment.

If 365 can get an rematch due to BB not playing, we should be able to play mL before monday (the date mL are entitle to a defwin). if not then the league is a joke tbh.


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

2 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 10:50

i agree. mlc should be the bigger man and just let it go


_________________
"Haxball Legend" - The Times
"Riveting success story" - The Globe
"A role-model, a hero, a God" - The Guardian
"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

3 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 10:51

Guest


Guest
ikr eversince mlf and ren got head admin they ran this league to the ground

4 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 19:08

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
UK league
has no uk players in starting line up wp l0l wot do u expect?


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

5 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 19:46

a rematch shud be played tbf


_________________
View user profile

6 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 22:29

Guest


Guest
ml cant take def win no way, corrupt league!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! first 365 and now this, nice mlf very nice

7 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 23:42

mlfaijati

avatar
Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Right then.

Firstly, whatever decision I made at the time would have made somebody rage - being an admin means half of the time you get put into lose/lose situations. So I ask you please to first emphasize with my position. Secondly, like everyone else - I play in the league too; I captain a team on top of this and I have been doing a lot of the admin work due to Arctic/Ren having activity problems.

In terms of this situation then, Giroud has had a lot of teams postpone against his team, which isn't really fair as his team has been very active and turned up for every game. He set a time and date which was reasonable and who Sig himself actually agreed to on the thread. I gave him the option of then taking a defwin or rescheduling the game to another date, and he took the defwin option which was his choice and is fair enough - in the past he has allowed teams to postpone against him.

In my understanding, the only reason you did not play is because aguero10 had a YeS match or whatever. Now your whole team should not rest on one player, this is wrong and is also poor capiacy to agree to play a time that is not good for one of your main players. Because of this, I feel as if you don't paticularly deserve to be given another chance to play this game.

Furthermore, the 2 week rule in the rulebook (or whatever it is) is there to stop teams taking a defwin at the first opportunity, and as always the disclaimer that admins can change the rulebook is still there. The rulebook acts as a guide for admins.

I hope this cleared this up, if you have any arguement then please quote me and make your points clear - and most of all valid.


_________________
let the adminball commence


Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

8 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-07, 23:48

Guest


Guest
I read dat shit^

9 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 02:31

Guest


Guest
If sig and giroud confirmed a second date and sig wants to postpone that again then i agree that giroud should get the def win if he wants, soz mlf Sad this league is not corrupt afterall

10 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 04:51

mlfaijati wrote:Right then.

Firstly, whatever decision I made at the time would have made somebody rage - being an admin means half of the time you get put into lose/lose situations. So I ask you please to first emphasize with my position. Secondly, like everyone else - I play in the league too; I captain a team on top of this and I have been doing a lot of the admin work due to Arctic/Ren having activity problems.

In terms of this situation then, Giroud has had a lot of teams postpone against his team, which isn't really fair as his team has been very active and turned up for every game. He set a time and date which was reasonable and who Sig himself(smh) actually agreed to on the thread. I gave him the option of then taking a defwin or rescheduling the game to another date, and he took the defwin option which was his choice and is fair enough - in the past he has allowed teams to postpone against him.

In my understanding, the only reason you did not play is because aguero10 had a YeS match or whatever. Now your whole team should not rest on one player, this is wrong and is also poor capiacy to agree to play a time that is not good for one of your main players. Because of this, I feel as if you don't paticularly deserve to be given another chance to play this game.

Furthermore, the 2 week rule in the rulebook (or whatever it is) is there to stop teams taking a defwin at the first opportunity, and as always the disclaimer that admins can change the rulebook is still there. The rulebook acts as a guide for admins.

I hope this cleared this up, if you have any arguement then please quote me and make your points clear - and most of all valid.

1. originally aguero told me he only had one game and could play at 20:45, but something changed so he couldn't play at 8:45, so i asked giroud if we could play at 8:30. Smile

2 perkins went afk so it wasn't just aguero not being able to play. so i only had CR7 and rolexx available to play (as i am ineligible to play myself.

3. mlf please we have postponed more times because other teams havent turned up than mL so that excuse is a load of bull shit.

4. my team are far more active than mL, reason is that giroud seems to be cutting people for inactivity every other day, whereas we have only made two changes and one of them was bringing rolexx back was originally in my provisional line up. the reason we have postponed so many times is due to other teams not being able to make it or turned up with only 1 or two players (the only exception was against Olimpikarlos and last monday against mL due to me having exams)

5. i feel this decision was made due to favouritism as people been hating NL from the start, and if this was any other team the game would be replayed.

6. also we are not a one man team as CR7, Lloyd Banks, Cheese, Perkins and rolexx are also world class players and would walk into any team.


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

11 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 04:59

Guest


Guest
s.signorelli wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:Right then.

Firstly, whatever decision I made at the time would have made somebody rage - being an admin means half of the time you get put into lose/lose situations. So I ask you please to first emphasize with my position. Secondly, like everyone else - I play in the league too; I captain a team on top of this and I have been doing a lot of the admin work due to Arctic/Ren having activity problems.

In terms of this situation then, Giroud has had a lot of teams postpone against his team, which isn't really fair as his team has been very active and turned up for every game. He set a time and date which was reasonable and who Sig himself(smh) actually agreed to on the thread. I gave him the option of then taking a defwin or rescheduling the game to another date, and he took the defwin option which was his choice and is fair enough - in the past he has allowed teams to postpone against him.

In my understanding, the only reason you did not play is because aguero10 had a YeS match or whatever. Now your whole team should not rest on one player, this is wrong and is also poor capiacy to agree to play a time that is not good for one of your main players. Because of this, I feel as if you don't paticularly deserve to be given another chance to play this game.

Furthermore, the 2 week rule in the rulebook (or whatever it is) is there to stop teams taking a defwin at the first opportunity, and as always the disclaimer that admins can change the rulebook is still there. The rulebook acts as a guide for admins.

I hope this cleared this up, if you have any arguement then please quote me and make your points clear - and most of all valid.

1. originally aguero told me he only had one game and could play at 20:45, but something changed so he couldn't play at 8:45, so i asked giroud if we could play at 8:30. Smile

2 perkins went afk so it wasn't just aguero not being able to play. so i only had CR7 and rolexx available to play (as i am ineligible to play myself.

3. mlf please we have postponed more times because other teams havent turned up than mL so that excuse is a load of bull shit.

4. my team are far more active than mL, reason is that giroud seems to be cutting people for inactivity every other day, whereas we have only made two changes and one of them was bringing rolexx back was originally in my provisional line up. the reason we have postponed so many times is due to other teams not being able to make it or turned up with only 1 or two players (the only exception was against Olimpikarlos and last monday against mL due to me having exams)

5. i feel this decision was made due to favouritism as people been hating NL from the start, and if this was any other team the game would be replayed.

6. also we are not a one man team as CR7, Lloyd Banks, Cheese, Perkins and rolexx are also world class players and would walk into any team.

aguero10 didn't even have a league game sig, he was watching the YeS stream, this shows aguero's dedication to the league right, he rather watch a YeS stream than play for your team. Why should a game where postponement has been agreed and just because one of your players wanted to watch a YeS stream you wanted Giroud to postpone again? pls

12 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 04:59

mlfaijati

avatar
Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
s.signorelli wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:Right then.

Firstly, whatever decision I made at the time would have made somebody rage - being an admin means half of the time you get put into lose/lose situations. So I ask you please to first emphasize with my position. Secondly, like everyone else - I play in the league too; I captain a team on top of this and I have been doing a lot of the admin work due to Arctic/Ren having activity problems.

In terms of this situation then, Giroud has had a lot of teams postpone against his team, which isn't really fair as his team has been very active and turned up for every game. He set a time and date which was reasonable and who Sig himself(smh) actually agreed to on the thread. I gave him the option of then taking a defwin or rescheduling the game to another date, and he took the defwin option which was his choice and is fair enough - in the past he has allowed teams to postpone against him.

In my understanding, the only reason you did not play is because aguero10 had a YeS match or whatever. Now your whole team should not rest on one player, this is wrong and is also poor capiacy to agree to play a time that is not good for one of your main players. Because of this, I feel as if you don't paticularly deserve to be given another chance to play this game.

Furthermore, the 2 week rule in the rulebook (or whatever it is) is there to stop teams taking a defwin at the first opportunity, and as always the disclaimer that admins can change the rulebook is still there. The rulebook acts as a guide for admins.

I hope this cleared this up, if you have any arguement then please quote me and make your points clear - and most of all valid.

1. originally aguero told me he only had one game and could play at 20:45, but something changed so he couldn't play at 8:45, so i asked giroud if we could play at 8:30. Smile

Once again, this is 1 person that can't play...

2 perkins went afk so it wasn't just aguero not being able to play. so i only had CR7 and rolexx available to play (as i am ineligible to play myself.

This is not our fault surely? You should have told Perkins of the game and if he doesn't play then it is his fault tbh.

3. mlf please we have postponed more times because other teams havent turned up than mL so that excuse is a load of bull shit.

What excuse? Please quote me in future.

4. my team are far more active than mL, reason is that giroud seems to be cutting people for inactivity every other day, whereas we have only made two changes and one of them was bringing rolexx back was originally in my provisional line up. the reason we have postponed so many times is due to other teams not being able to make it or turned up with only 1 or two players (the only exception was against Olimpikarlos and last monday against mL due to me having exams)

Looking at the channels, mL have far more people in their channel then they do, and I'm not an expert but surely this means they are more active? This argument makes no sense.

5. i feel this decision was made due to favouritism as people been hating NL from the start, and if this was any other team the game would be replayed.

I am not biased to any team purely based on a whim, I judge teams based on their activity/commitment and even then I try to make unbiased decisions, if you have any problems then feel free to leave the league.

6. also we are not a one man team as CR7, Lloyd Banks, Cheese, Perkins and rolexx are also world class players and would walk into any team.

Yet you can't get 3 players to play? Once again you make no sense. This point isn't even to do with anything in all honesty.

Numbering your points doesn't make your argument better.


_________________
let the adminball commence


Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

13 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 05:08

I think this is just pure favouritism by the admins against the glorious team of NL. Disgraceful! #Justice4Sig

You postponed 365's game just cause of BB, and now you're arguing about one player not showing up.

You got this sister!


_________________
"Haxball Legend" - The Times
"Riveting success story" - The Globe
"A role-model, a hero, a God" - The Guardian
"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

14 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 05:13

mlfaijati wrote:
s.signorelli wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:Right then.

Firstly, whatever decision I made at the time would have made somebody rage - being an admin means half of the time you get put into lose/lose situations. So I ask you please to first emphasize with my position. Secondly, like everyone else - I play in the league too; I captain a team on top of this and I have been doing a lot of the admin work due to Arctic/Ren having activity problems.

In terms of this situation then, Giroud has had a lot of teams postpone against his team, which isn't really fair as his team has been very active and turned up for every game. He set a time and date which was reasonable and who Sig himself(smh) actually agreed to on the thread. I gave him the option of then taking a defwin or rescheduling the game to another date, and he took the defwin option which was his choice and is fair enough - in the past he has allowed teams to postpone against him.

In my understanding, the only reason you did not play is because aguero10 had a YeS match or whatever. Now your whole team should not rest on one player, this is wrong and is also poor capiacy to agree to play a time that is not good for one of your main players. Because of this, I feel as if you don't paticularly deserve to be given another chance to play this game.

Furthermore, the 2 week rule in the rulebook (or whatever it is) is there to stop teams taking a defwin at the first opportunity, and as always the disclaimer that admins can change the rulebook is still there. The rulebook acts as a guide for admins.

I hope this cleared this up, if you have any arguement then please quote me and make your points clear - and most of all valid.

1. originally aguero told me he only had one game and could play at 20:45, but something changed so he couldn't play at 8:45, so i asked giroud if we could play at 8:30. Smile

Once again, this is 1 person that can't play...

2 perkins went afk so it wasn't just aguero not being able to play. so i only had CR7 and rolexx available to play (as i am ineligible to play myself.

This is not our fault surely? You should have told Perkins of the game and if he doesn't play then it is his fault tbh.

3. mlf please we have postponed more times because other teams havent turned up than mL so that excuse is a load of bull shit.

What excuse? Please quote me in future.

4. my team are far more active than mL, reason is that giroud seems to be cutting people for inactivity every other day, whereas we have only made two changes and one of them was bringing rolexx back was originally in my provisional line up. the reason we have postponed so many times is due to other teams not being able to make it or turned up with only 1 or two players (the only exception was against Olimpikarlos and last monday against mL due to me having exams)

Looking at the channels, mL have far more people in their channel then they do, and I'm not an expert but surely this means they are more active? This argument makes no sense.

5. i feel this decision was made due to favouritism as people been hating NL from the start, and if this was any other team the game would be replayed.

I am not biased to any team purely based on a whim, I judge teams based on their activity/commitment and even then I try to make unbiased decisions, if you have any problems then feel free to leave the league.

6. also we are not a one man team as CR7, Lloyd Banks, Cheese, Perkins and rolexx are also world class players and would walk into any team.

Yet you can't get 3 players to play? Once again you make no sense. This point isn't even to do with anything in all honesty.

Numbering your points doesn't make your argument better.

actually we had two people who where online could not play the other two weren't avaiable. Smile

also just because my players aren't the galaxy nl channel doesnt mean they aren't active, they are always online in different ts channels. oh another reason why they aren't on the galaxy channel was because i was banned from galaxy ts for 3 weeks so it was pointless to use our channel, we use a sub channel in the bayer channel on the yes channel. Mad


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

15 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 05:14

sig where are my rep points that you promised?


_________________
"Haxball Legend" - The Times
"Riveting success story" - The Globe
"A role-model, a hero, a God" - The Guardian
"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

16 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-08, 05:24

also we played eagles united just before so we can get 3 to games just that issues occurred.

also thanks lr I love you x

ye ok when other teams cant play one of their players they get a rematch, when it's us we get deflosses non fair. Smile


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

17 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-25, 20:39

right... just gonna bump this thread.

this is why im so annoyed about the fact that we have to rematch our defwin over mL. when we got our defloss vs mL there was no rush of the admins, to re. in fact mlf changed a rule so mL would get their defwin, as in the rules the postponed game didnt needed to be play until a few days later.

also our defwin vs mL was a very similar situation, to our defloss to mL, oh and the fact that giroud didn't know is a load of bull shit, as am-99 told giroud about it. thjis proves that it was giroud who was lying, and i was the one telling the truth.

so in conclusion, the only way to make it fair for both teams, is to either keep both default matches the same, or replay both matches. really it's things like this what made the best goalkeeper in the league (Perkins) retire and delete his account.


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

18 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-25, 20:56

IMO if ML'S def loss is replayed and NL's loss is not this league is Mad

Also pretty much proves admin bias.

View user profile

19 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-25, 21:43

Guest


Guest
s.signorelli wrote:right... just gonna bump this thread.

this is why im so annoyed about the fact that we have to rematch our defwin over mL. when we got our defloss vs mL there was no rush of the admins, to re. in fact mlf changed a rule so mL would get their defwin, as in the rules the postponed game didnt needed to be play until a few days later.

also our defwin vs mL was a very similar situation, to our defloss to mL, oh and the fact that giroud didn't know is a load of bull shit, as am-99 told giroud about it. thjis proves that it was giroud who was lying, and i was the one telling the truth.

so in conclusion, the only way to make it fair for both teams, is to either keep both default matches the same, or replay both matches. really it's things like this what made the best goalkeeper in the league (Perkins) retire and delete his account.


omg ur the retarded person i met over internet fukin hell.
this is what happened on 20th february (wednesday).

1) like always my players are never late by a second. i asked sig will anyone hose form ur team or shall i ask duce to host.

2)she said aguero is hosting and told me to wait and i told my players to wait.

3) my players were asking for the link to play.i told sig and she said aguero is having problems with his host.

4) i told ren to host the match. i gave my players the link they came stright away, i gave sig the link and she said her players cant play coz they are watching AC Milan vs Barcelona.

5) as u can see she said aguero is hosting and after she said he is having problems and after that she says they cant play coz they are watching the match. its clear wat a lier she is.

6) i told ren in the room and ren was talking to her in ts and she said def win to ml. ren copyed + pasted that in the room. after about 30-40 seconds sig came and said def win to us.

7)i got told that we cant have def win(lol pls and u say NL is the most hated team?) and that we need to rematch them and i agreed and was annoyed the fact her players doont really care about the team and dont care when my players come to play the match and they wait b=very long for them just to come and play, i went off after that.

Cool on friday i look at the table and see we got def lose aginst NL i was very shooked, its preeety dumb how we ment to get def win but we get def lose.

9)i was talking to the admins and parently sig told me to play the match the next day( which never happened and if it did i would of posted the match on forum like i always do) and why would i not turn up for the match?

20 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-25, 21:46

Guest


Guest
Swaqie wrote:IMO if ML'S def loss is replayed and NL's loss is not this league is Mad

Also pretty much proves admin bias.

stfu untill u no wat happened and idc if u hate me coz ur som gay person hiding under the screen, and u bare changed, is that coz MGK gave u cap? is that coz u got cap?

21 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-25, 22:04

Giroud wrote:
s.signorelli wrote:right... just gonna bump this thread.

this is why im so annoyed about the fact that we have to rematch our defwin over mL. when we got our defloss vs mL there was no rush of the admins, to re. in fact mlf changed a rule so mL would get their defwin, as in the rules the postponed game didnt needed to be play until a few days later.

also our defwin vs mL was a very similar situation, to our defloss to mL, oh and the fact that giroud didn't know is a load of bull shit, as am-99 told giroud about it. thjis proves that it was giroud who was lying, and i was the one telling the truth.

so in conclusion, the only way to make it fair for both teams, is to either keep both default matches the same, or replay both matches. really it's things like this what made the best goalkeeper in the league (Perkins) retire and delete his account.


omg ur the retarded person i met over internet fukin hell.
this is what happened on 20th february (wednesday).

1) like always my players are never late by a second. i asked sig will anyone hose form ur team or shall i ask duce to host.

2)she said aguero is hosting and told me to wait and i told my players to wait.

3) my players were asking for the link to play.i told sig and she said aguero is having problems with his host.

4) i told ren to host the match. i gave my players the link they came stright away, i gave sig the link and she said her players cant play coz they are watching AC Milan vs Barcelona.

5) as u can see she said aguero is hosting and after she said he is having problems and after that she says they cant play coz they are watching the match. its clear wat a lier she is.

6) i told ren in the room and ren was talking to her in ts and she said def win to ml. ren copyed + pasted that in the room. after about 30-40 seconds sig came and said def win to us.

7)i got told that we cant have def win(lol pls and u say NL is the most hated team?) and that we need to rematch them and i agreed and was annoyed the fact her players doont really care about the team and dont care when my players come to play the match and they wait b=very long for them just to come and play, i went off after that.

Cool on friday i look at the table and see we got def lose aginst NL i was very shooked, its preeety dumb how we ment to get def win but we get def lose.

9)i was talking to the admins and parently sig told me to play the match the next day( which never happened and if it did i would of posted the match on forum like i always do) and why would i not turn up for the match?

actually we had a host ready at 7:25, while i was waiting for you on ts, the time you got on ts it was 7:33. you then told to wait for duce so we did, at 7:39 aguero closed down his host, and told me he had to go. same with rolexx at 7:43 and kyrb went afk, while we were waiting for you.

how i know about the times is because i copied and pasted our ts chat history. oh another thing, it would of be a big help if you turn up at reasonably time before the match. not 3 minutes before. as rolexx was asking me where are the other team as he needed to go at 7:45, and i replied they havent turned up yet. this gave the impression to my team, that the other team were not going to turn up at all.

it's funny how you question my players dedication, when you either turn up a few minutes before the match, or don't turn up at like you did on thursday (am told you that the rematch was going to be on thursday, so stop lying that you didnt know). while my players were in our channel 10 minutes before the match (we use the yes server, and bayer neverlosin sub channel).

also it appears you like to delay things, so it gives my team a disadvantage. eg you wanted the rematch to be at 7:30 and you said it you couldnt make any other time, but you know my team cant make that time, and the earliest we can play on today is 9pm, and even in league matches we only could play after 8pm on mondays. Smile


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

22 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-25, 22:15

Giroud wrote:
Swaqie wrote:IMO if ML'S def loss is replayed and NL's loss is not this league is Mad

Also pretty much proves admin bias.

stfu untill u no wat happened and idc if u hate me coz ur som gay person hiding under the screen, and u bare changed, is that coz MGK gave u cap? is that coz u got cap?

leave him out of this please; you're a real hard man behind the screen, but at the end of the day you're just a typical cyber bully and i would like to see you call me a slut, slag and tell me to kill myself to my face.

also will you please take some english lessons?


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

23 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-25, 22:32

Giroud wrote:
Swaqie wrote:IMO if ML'S def loss is replayed and NL's loss is not this league is Mad

Also pretty much proves admin bias.

stfu untill u no wat happened and idc if u hate me coz ur som gay person hiding under the screen, and u bare changed, is that coz MGK gave u cap? is that coz u got cap?

I know what happened, 'Gay person' did you conduct that from my music taste Cool ? Also what has sexuality got to do with this? Changed, maybe so but i think of myself as a more mature person. You need to grow up. The sooner you're out this league the better jocolor

View user profile

24 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-26, 03:01

Guest


Guest
lol why are you so angry over a flash game despite how your promoted anyway lmao. Me, AM-99 and Casper were in favor of a defwin to NL however we do not know what happened before that while mlf and Ren did so they made the decision the game must be played today. So ye decision is now made. So make a time and play the game by today, infact post the time here with the other cap confirming so if a team does not show up that time the other team will get a defwin. Wink



Last edited by arctic on 2013-02-26, 03:14; edited 1 time in total

25 Re: NL vs mL on 2013-02-26, 03:08

Guys guys guys please...let's all calm down. In the end, EU are still champions no matter how many YeS players you sign or how many defwins you take. Just let it go ye


_________________
"Haxball Legend" - The Times
"Riveting success story" - The Globe
"A role-model, a hero, a God" - The Guardian
"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum