Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

actually stunned at what i've been accused of..

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

"Voting for Player of the Season closed, because of reported vote cheating (and common sense) Llyod Banks has been disqualified from voting, so the Award goes to the 2nd placed player, being Joehan."

i don't know if this is a troll or something, but i've not even been online.. and why the fuck would i do that? mlf you need to grow the fuck up mate, i know you've got a vendetta against me cos i left arriba but that is unbelievable

i couldn't give a toss about player of the season, i even said myself why are people voting for me, i played like 2 games. but accusing me of that is low, especially without proof, you're more than welcome to go on this account and check any outgoing messages

TEAM TINKERBELL
View user profile

Lumi

Starlights
#justice4banks

You were disqualified cus sig was asking people to vote for you

if that's the case i'm leaving the team

TEAM TINKERBELL
View user profile

bert-

Eagles United
Eagles United
wanna join eu? What a Face

View user profile
you should ban sig for ever u man gave her so many chances . wtf is this

View user profile http://lel.com
so whats wrong with asking people to vote for someone ?

ppl need to give a shit less about it lol

View user profile

RĂ©nbeaudach

Administrator & The Defenders Captain
Administrator & The Defenders Captain
Jesus christ mlf

- Captain of THE DEFENDERS -

- Season 3 : Finished 7th in Division One -
- Season 4 : Finished 3rd in Division One -
- Season 5 : Finished 7th in Division One - Cup Champions -
- Season 6 : Finished 6th in Division One -
- Season 7 : Finished 7th in Division One -

View user profile

bert- wrote:wanna join eu? What a Face

lelelelel

l0l banks pls

View user profile
loooooooooooooooooool

#JUSTICE4BARRY CAMPAIGN

Started: 12th March 2013

Update: 14th March 2013. CHAT MOD. IT'S WORKING BOYS.

Supporters: Jai, Lr15, arctic, Somalian, Somalian 2, DEVINURDOG
View user profile
are you gonna remove karl for asking people to vote for his goal and put jonnynoj instead?

no double standards smh

and it's purely an admin mistake, why would you put players other than top gk/mid/st of both divisions up for votes?

"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

Banks' votes were only taken away cuz a hR player was second snm

Jaiii wrote:Banks' votes were only taken away cuz a hR player was second snm

#fix'd

View user profile

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Jaiii wrote:You were disqualified cus sig was asking people to vote for you

This, should have made it more explicit, the reason I'm giving a shit about it because otherwise it fucks up the forum ranks.

I didn't do this for Goal of the Season just because I didn't want to create the shitstorm that has happened now, as well as the fact that people will be like 'herp derp mlf wants hR 2 win' but honestly people, grow up. Because of Karl and sig's actions I doubt if we'll give a forum rank for Goal of the Season - way to ruin it for everyone guys!

Next Season everything will be post-to-vote, as you cannot be trusted. I really thought better of the community but obviously I was wrong, countless times I defend the 'kids' of Galaxy and it gets thrown back in my face, gg.

If you really need proof for this than simply just have a look at the voting for the other awards.

The same amount of people voted him player of the Season across both Divisions as being Substitute of the Season in Division 2. There is of course something fishy going on here.

On the other hand, look at voting for Striker of the Season in Division 1...

This is more like it, if I wanted too I could make player of the Season be the player who got the most votes for the specific position awards, which in this case is Joehan.

I would like to apologise to Llyod Banks though, I was not accusing you but instead your captain signorelli. Still butthurt about the Arriba thing though :s.

Also a warning to signorelli, you aren't bullet proof - we stripped Giroud's captaincy and banned him, the same can happen to you for continued misconduct.

And in all honesty, fuck me for caring so much - I feel like these awards are one of the things that is unique to Galaxy, it has worked the last few Seasons and i'm not just going to let it die that easily.

In terms of the Goal of the Season thing, I'll have to discuss with the admins about what to do, currently we just aren't going to give a forum rank but this might change. I got multiple reports of signorelli and Karl getting people to vote for aguero10 and his goals respectively, this is just not in the spirit of the competition - grow up. I left it at the time because who happens to be winning with those disqualificated? jonny, thats who.

Yes I wrote an essay - what else am I going to do with my spare time.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

#BanSig
#BanKarl
#FekPost2Vote
#MLF IS GAY

Why would people vote for banks if he hardly played, it's either bum lick or cheatin lel

View user profile
Don't ban Karl, ffs

View user profile
Somalian 2 wrote:Why would people vote for banks if he hardly played, it's either bum lick or cheatin lel

derp

TEAM TINKERBELL
View user profile
mlfaijati wrote:
Jaiii wrote:You were disqualified cus sig was asking people to vote for you

This, should have made it more explicit, the reason I'm giving a shit about it because otherwise it fucks up the forum ranks.

I didn't do this for Goal of the Season just because I didn't want to create the shitstorm that has happened now, as well as the fact that people will be like 'herp derp mlf wants hR 2 win' but honestly people, grow up. Because of Karl and sig's actions I doubt if we'll give a forum rank for Goal of the Season - way to ruin it for everyone guys!

Next Season everything will be post-to-vote, as you cannot be trusted. I really thought better of the community but obviously I was wrong, countless times I defend the 'kids' of Galaxy and it gets thrown back in my face, gg.

If you really need proof for this than simply just have a look at the voting for the other awards.

The same amount of people voted him player of the Season across both Divisions as being Substitute of the Season in Division 2. There is of course something fishy going on here.

On the other hand, look at voting for Striker of the Season in Division 1...

This is more like it, if I wanted too I could make player of the Season be the player who got the most votes for the specific position awards, which in this case is Joehan.

I would like to apologise to Llyod Banks though, I was not accusing you but instead your captain signorelli. Still butthurt about the Arriba thing though :s.

Also a warning to signorelli, you aren't bullet proof - we stripped Giroud's captaincy and banned him, the same can happen to you for continued misconduct.

And in all honesty, fuck me for caring so much - I feel like these awards are one of the things that is unique to Galaxy, it has worked the last few Seasons and i'm not just going to let it die that easily.

In terms of the Goal of the Season thing, I'll have to discuss with the admins about what to do, currently we just aren't going to give a forum rank but this might change. I got multiple reports of signorelli and Karl getting people to vote for aguero10 and his goals respectively, this is just not in the spirit of the competition - grow up. I left it at the time because who happens to be winning with those disqualificated? jonny, thats who.

Yes I wrote an essay - what else am I going to do with my spare time.

Shocked)))<

(<3 Fabien)
View user profile

Stevo

Fatality
Fatality
mlfaijati wrote:Yes I wrote an essay - what else am I going to do with my spare time.

Improve haxball skills tongue

View user profile
mlfaijati wrote:

ye but unlike giroud i didn't go around telling people to kill themselves, and restarted matches when my team was losing.

anyway sorry for my actions.

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

View user profile
it's mainly apology to banks, then to anybody else @lr.

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile
s.signorelli wrote:it's mainly apology to banks, then to anybody else @lr.

so you're firstly apologising to Banks and then to all of us? Thanks apology accepted

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next