Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

actually stunned at what i've been accused of..

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

well, nice to see you care about it

but on the other hand, i couldn't care about it --'

View user profile
Arent you doing a big deal of this?

(<3 Fabien)
View user profile

opc

Administrator

View user profile

Karl

Olympikarlos Captain
Lets face it, if sig and I didn't get people to vote on the Goal of the Season thing, it would have ended up without about 10-15 votes in total, at least we added a bit of drama over who was gna win.
Without the competition between sig and I, I was in the lead anyways, and so it would have been mine whatever happened Wink

View user profile
mlfaijati wrote:
Jaiii wrote:You were disqualified cus sig was asking people to vote for you

This, should have made it more explicit, the reason I'm giving a shit about it because otherwise it fucks up the forum ranks.

I didn't do this for Goal of the Season just because I didn't want to create the shitstorm that has happened now, as well as the fact that people will be like 'herp derp mlf wants hR 2 win' but honestly people, grow up. Because of Karl and sig's actions I doubt if we'll give a forum rank for Goal of the Season - way to ruin it for everyone guys!

Next Season everything will be post-to-vote, as you cannot be trusted. I really thought better of the community but obviously I was wrong, countless times I defend the 'kids' of Galaxy and it gets thrown back in my face, gg.

If you really need proof for this than simply just have a look at the voting for the other awards.

The same amount of people voted him player of the Season across both Divisions as being Substitute of the Season in Division 2. There is of course something fishy going on here.

On the other hand, look at voting for Striker of the Season in Division 1...

This is more like it, if I wanted too I could make player of the Season be the player who got the most votes for the specific position awards, which in this case is Joehan.

I would like to apologise to Llyod Banks though, I was not accusing you but instead your captain signorelli. Still butthurt about the Arriba thing though :s.

Also a warning to signorelli, you aren't bullet proof - we stripped Giroud's captaincy and banned him, the same can happen to you for continued misconduct.

And in all honesty, fuck me for caring so much - I feel like these awards are one of the things that is unique to Galaxy, it has worked the last few Seasons and i'm not just going to let it die that easily.

In terms of the Goal of the Season thing, I'll have to discuss with the admins about what to do, currently we just aren't going to give a forum rank but this might change. I got multiple reports of signorelli and Karl getting people to vote for aguero10 and his goals respectively, this is just not in the spirit of the competition - grow up. I left it at the time because who happens to be winning with those disqualificated? jonny, thats who.

Yes I wrote an essay - what else am I going to do with my spare time.

View user profile http://lel.com
Bro stop voting for yourself man iz not god bro

He should be banned, real talkz brehdwrins.

cyclops = Dajjall fuck illuminati
Very Happy = peoples fuck peoples

Lumi

Starlights
mlfaijati wrote:

This, should have made it more explicit, the reason I'm giving a shit about it because otherwise it fucks up the forum ranks.

I didn't do this for Goal of the Season just because I didn't want to create the shitstorm that has happened now, as well as the fact that people will be like 'herp derp mlf wants hR 2 win' but honestly people, grow up. Because of Karl and sig's actions I doubt if we'll give a forum rank for Goal of the Season - way to ruin it for everyone guys!

Next Season everything will be post-to-vote, as you cannot be trusted. I really thought better of the community but obviously I was wrong, countless times I defend the 'kids' of Galaxy and it gets thrown back in my face, gg.

If you really need proof for this than simply just have a look at the voting for the other awards.

The same amount of people voted him player of the Season across both Divisions as being Substitute of the Season in Division 2. There is of course something fishy going on here.

This is more like it, if I wanted too I could make player of the Season be the player who got the most votes for the specific position awards, which in this case is Joehan.

I would like to apologise to Llyod Banks though, I was not accusing you but instead your captain signorelli. Still butthurt about the Arriba thing though :s.

Also a warning to signorelli, you aren't bullet proof - we stripped Giroud's captaincy and banned him, the same can happen to you for continued misconduct.

And in all honesty, fuck me for caring so much - I feel like these awards are one of the things that is unique to Galaxy, it has worked the last few Seasons and i'm not just going to let it die that easily.

In terms of the Goal of the Season thing, I'll have to discuss with the admins about what to do, currently we just aren't going to give a forum rank but this might change. I got multiple reports of signorelli and Karl getting people to vote for aguero10 and his goals respectively, this is just not in the spirit of the competition - grow up. I left it at the time because who happens to be winning with those disqualificated? jonny, thats who.

rest of this is tl;dr but from the first bit, you said you didnt do the same for goal of the season coz didnt wanna create a shitstorm but y u no realise that if u apply sanctions to one situation but not another then that = bigger shitstorm

u cant treat situations differently just coz you feel like it you dumb cunt, same result for both or leave it the fuck alone

#justice4banks

fap

The Defenders
The Defenders
l0l tbf only reason any are bein voted is cos i retired

SNMMMMMMMMM

View user profile
i gotta agree with le fap ^ geek

View user profile

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Lumi wrote:
mlfaijati wrote:

rest of this is tl;dr but from the first bit, you said you didnt do the same for goal of the season coz didnt wanna create a shitstorm but y u no realise that if u apply sanctions to one situation but not another then that = bigger shitstorm

u cant treat situations differently just coz you feel like it you dumb cunt, same result for both or leave it the fuck alone

#justice4banks

We did give sanctions for the Goal of the Season?

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile
ban him wat we waiting 4

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2