Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Night Eyes captaincy available.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Night Eyes captaincy available. on 2013-04-20, 04:24

Currently current captain Gazza decided to ditch Night eyes and with italia and ewks retiring the team is left with the players me breeezy and -rising.star-. Unfortunately rising cannot be available for fs and in the following weeks will be going inactive therefore missing most of the games while me and Breeezy just don't have enough time to captain this team. So I am offering captaincy to anyone who make Night eyes last until the season ends. This is a division 1 team as well with the likes of Breeezy and rising in it however if a new captain does take over I leave and I expect the rest of the team to follow.

If you do decide to be captain then all off next week games are postponed so your have time to make a team.

If you are interested in captaincy pm me, GRed or Ren or reply to the thread why you should be captain.

Thank you for reading bottem set english style typing.

Last edited by arctic on 2013-04-20, 04:34; edited 2 times in total

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Sign me up m8

hahahahhahahahahahh u still mad that fml above night eyes that u disband the team hahahahah

Apple

Night Eyes
Yeah , I would be happy to captain Night Eyes.

wanted you for nordic lions captaincy.

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile
o lerd

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum