Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

abit fucked up here admins?:S

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-13, 12:47

Witsel

avatar
Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
okay okay ,

PA vs Infamous we won 18-2
but we only got the 6-0 win? WTF

PA vs POTs , We had 2 players so gave them the defwin , should be 3-0 to them
but they win 6-0?

is this like something to be serious about , or should i just jump of my scooter whilst attempting a backflip of my garage?

Please admins tell me the Reasons for these Decisions Smile
thankyou


_________________




- Captain of Perfection A -

- Season 5 : Finished 3rd in Division two -
- Season 6 : Finished 4th in Division one -
- Season 7 : Finished 1st in Division one -
- Season 8 : Finished 1st in Division one -

View user profile

2 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-13, 18:18

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
PA vs infamous was it a 3v2?
then the mercy rule comes in and you get a 6-0 a rule that has been here since last season to stop teams boosting there stats.
Second game well you can only forfeit/ask for a defwin BEFORE the game has started and clearly, we have the replay of pots playing you so its not a defwin.


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

3 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-13, 18:40

you tell him AM, you sweet paki I love you

View user profile

4 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-13, 23:15

Witsel

avatar
Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:PA vs infamous was it a 3v2?
then the mercy rule comes in and you get a 6-0 a rule that has been here since last season to stop teams boosting there stats.
Second game well you can only forfeit/ask for a defwin BEFORE the game has started and clearly, we have the replay of pots playing you so its not a defwin.

remember when we beat you 4-0 EU 3v2 PA LOL GGNORE
but okay sure , why did we even bother playing then if it was going to end up 6-0 , atleast we got a clean sheet


_________________




- Captain of Perfection A -

- Season 5 : Finished 3rd in Division two -
- Season 6 : Finished 4th in Division one -
- Season 7 : Finished 1st in Division one -
- Season 8 : Finished 1st in Division one -

View user profile

5 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-14, 01:46

Guest


Guest
Witsel wrote:
☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:PA vs infamous was it a 3v2?
then the mercy rule comes in and you get a 6-0 a rule that has been here since last season to stop teams boosting there stats.
Second game well you can only forfeit/ask for a defwin BEFORE the game has started and clearly, we have the replay of pots playing you so its not a defwin.

remember when we beat you 4-0 EU 3v2 PA LOL GGNORE
but okay sure , why did we even bother playing then if it was going to end up 6-0 , atleast we got a clean sheet

da rulez wrote:- 1.3) 3v2 will be allowed, if the both captains agree, The captain with 2 players has the right to forfeit and lose 3-0, but this can only be done before the game has started. It is not mandatory but encouraged for captains to postpone matches when teams only have 2 players.

da rulez wrote:- 1.16) If a match is being played 3v2, once the team with 3 players gets to a 6 goal winning margin (6-0, 7-1, 8-2 etc) then the captain with 2 players has the right to stop the match there in what is called the 'Mercy Rule', however this is not forced upon captains, it is there to go some way to stop statboosting in an unfair matchup.

Shoulda maybe read the rules Witsel. Also fuck knows why the score is only given as 6-0, should be 8-2, fix up @mlf @Ren

6 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-14, 02:48

mlfaijati

avatar
Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
arctic wrote:
Shoulda maybe read the rules Witsel. Also fuck knows why the score is only given as 6-0, should be 8-2, fix up @mlf @Ren

No because the game should have been stopped at 6-0 so the 2 goals that the other team got would not have came about.


_________________
let the adminball commence


Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

7 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-14, 04:19

Mercy rule?
PA vs POTS was 2v3 and there was no mercy rule...


_________________



<23:50:31> "Casper07™1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car



39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

8 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-14, 04:22

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
are u dumb? mercy rule means the biggest the score line can get is 6-0, get that in your brain pls pots vs PA was 6-0 l0l.

''If a match is being played 3v2, once the team with 3 players gets to a 6 goal winning margin (6-0, 7-1, 8-2 etc)''


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

9 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-14, 04:33

Guest


Guest
☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:are u dumb? mercy rule means the biggest the score line can get is 6-0, get that in your brain pls pots vs PA was 6-0 l0l.

''If a match is being played 3v2, once the team with 3 players gets to a 6 goal winning margin (6-0, 7-1, 8-2 etc)''

no need to insult fab like that, you just needed to make a explanation



Last edited by arctic on 2013-05-15, 05:51; edited 1 time in total

10 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-14, 05:22

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
me and fab are always joking around #AMBIEN I love you


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

11 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-14, 06:53

☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:are u dumb? mercy rule means the biggest the score line can get is 6-0, get that in your brain pls pots vs PA was 6-0 l0l.

''If a match is being played 3v2, once the team with 3 players gets to a 6 goal winning margin (6-0, 7-1, 8-2 etc)''

When did you make that stupid rule ? Shocked


_________________



<23:50:31> "Casper07™1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car



39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

12 Re: abit fucked up here admins?:S on 2013-05-15, 04:53

Fabien wrote:
☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:are u dumb? mercy rule means the biggest the score line can get is 6-0, get that in your brain pls pots vs PA was 6-0 l0l.

''If a match is being played 3v2, once the team with 3 players gets to a 6 goal winning margin (6-0, 7-1, 8-2 etc)''

When did you make that stupid rule ? Shocked

When art was'nt a cunt

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum