Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ups and Downs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Ups and Downs on 2013-05-28, 06:45

Started very bad, lost some games, won some games..
Winning 7 matches in the league so far, and losing 7..
Scoring the first goal against the champions Haxball Revolution.

Anyhow, i'm about to give the captaincy to someone. Hopefully someone who will keep the teamname tough.

Why? I'm site admin of the Benelux League, and don't have a lot of time for playin in other teams.. I'm enjoying the games there and so on..

I see we can't get into CL this season, however, we are going for that 5th place afterall. I think nobody expected us going so far.. Had a bit ambition to go into CL, but we can't complain much..

Maybe untill the future lads. I haven't decided who will get captaincy, but i'll let you know soon.. Smile

View user profile http://www.haxtrick.com

2 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-05-28, 06:56

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Sad cya you will be missed.

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

3 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-05-28, 07:02

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Thanks for being the captain Barlex, taking the team from he who shall not be named (Giroud) and doing very well with it, gl with Beneliga!

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

4 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-06-07, 08:49

Thanks Mlf. I'll do my best with the league, and we'll meet again perhaps in the future for the CL.

Thanks Jai. All expectations were wrong. While perhaps 90% tought we would be last this season, we prove ourselves we are a worthy team. We stranded up 4th in the league, could've been 3d (and getting CL), because IH has a better Goal difference. Just 2 points behind after the second in the league..

Very proud of my team, consisting of TimMulder, Scuderia and Alvarix mostly. I also want to give special thanks to Karl for being a champ like he is. Coming to my city in Belgium this summer! Woohoo. Also Jai!, what a nice lad. And Mlf, who constantly explained everything whenever I had questions. Sorry if i forget someone..

I wish all best of luck! With their teams, and with this league, because I know how hard it sometimes can be to manage it..

And AM, yeah.. You promised me we could've replay our first match in the season.. But I guess it's too late for that now.. I deleted my avatar saying you hadn't got friends: nuff said, right?

Had a great time being here, see you guys in TeamSpeak! ByeBye!

5 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-06-07, 08:59

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
gl with Benulux Barley Wink, great guy, hope you come back !

6 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-06-07, 20:50

Emoshanol stuff Crying or Very sad Gluck wid ur leegue

7 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-06-07, 23:34

cu @ bnl Rolling Eyes hello

View user profile

8 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-06-08, 04:43

barlex done pretty well with this team considering the fact they got thrashed in their first two games (EU 6-0 and nordic lions 9-0 (before i bailed out on them cause i like retired kinda) and to finish 4th is phenomenal. Smile

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

9 Re: Ups and Downs on 2013-06-08, 07:49

s.signorelli wrote:barlex done pretty well with this team considering the fact they got thrashed in their first two games (EU 6-0 and nordic lions 9-0 (before i bailed out on them cause i like retired kinda) and to finish 4th is phenomenal. Smile
Yeah, thanks and just finishing by 3 points from the second in the league Surprised *likeaboss*

Thank you sig! I love you dance

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum