Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

total bias AGAIN

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-07, 08:35

yea, IH vs NE fukin admin bias again cuz mase is fukin correct again u wot m8 u wot m8

screens \/

1st screen, nothing has been confirmed or denied that player "luck" signs for NE



thats the 1st reason why he could not play for NE

here's the 2nd reason, watch the time of posts, he posts as captain of GL (FML) that he agrees to sign for NE, now obviously a captain can not sign for a other team whilest being captain, therefor another invalid "trade"





and now this, i've asked our superb admin mlfaijati (remember he is only 15 and knows perfectly how to handle this and/or what comes with a league) to investigate this case because NE played with the player "luck" which now - as shown above - was not allowed.

now here's a screen of mlfaijati perfect knowledge how to handle this, with common sense because lets remind ourselves, he did tell us to use common sense after the "opc-case" at season 2


here's my little chat with mlf, as i quote part of the rules
- 7.3) Any obvious abuses of loopholes etc will be discussed amongst the admins, just because a certain rule (that common sense should dictate that you should not do) does not mean that you will not be punished for it.



now excuse me but, you say you've discussed it with ren, sure but last time i checked, there a bunch more admins on this league then just you 2 (let alone you did discuss it)


so, luck was not a confirmed player of NE (which could not be confirmed as shown) therefor, forfeit win for IH renbe

View user profile

2 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-07, 08:50

Guest


Guest
Only reason Luck joined Night eyes was to beat the other teams that were a threat to 5ML having CL qualification.

Imagine if hR was in that type of situation instead of 5ml and they sent Jonnynnoj to NE so he can beat the teams that are a threat to hR winning the title.

5ml don't really deserve it because they cheated the rules and is a loophole but since whats done is done we can't strip away 5ml's CL spot because that unfair but the thread shouldn't of been confirmed in the first place anyway.

I would do an investigation but there isn't much there can be done about it anymore unless another admin knows how to punish luck and 5ml for abusing this loophole since mlf allowed the loophole to happen.



Last edited by arctic on 2013-06-07, 08:57; edited 1 time in total

3 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-07, 08:54

arctic wrote: Only reason Luck joined Night eyes was to beat the other teams that were a threat to 5ML having CL qualification.

Imagine if hR was in that type of situation instead of 5ml and they sent Jonnynnoj to NE so he can beat the teams that are a threat to hR winning the title.

5ml don't really deserve it because they cheated the rules and is a loophole but since whats done is done we can't strip away 5ml's CL spot but that unfair. But the thread shouldn't of been confirmed in the first place anyway.

I would do an investigation but there isn't much there can be done about it anymore unless another admin knows how to punish luck and 5ml for abusing this loophole since mlf allowed the loophole to happen.

yes ty,

the only reason he allows its cuz im the one getting a disadvantage of it

- 7.3) Any obvious abuses of loopholes etc will be discussed amongst the admins, just because a certain rule (that common sense should dictate that you should not do) does not mean that you will not be punished for it.

says it all rly, all i want is a forfeit loss for NE, which leads to IH taking 2nd spot instead of FML

View user profile

4 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-07, 09:48

opc


Administrator
This is a load of bull shit. Luck goes back to FML and the game gets replayed. gg

View user profile

5 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-07, 20:22

Guest


Guest
The only effect of what Luck did was 5 minutes left finished ahead of Infinite Hax in the table.



I guess we could just give the 2nd seed for the CL to Infinite Hax and give 3rd seed to 5ml.

6 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 00:19

LOOOOL.
You're not the first getting disadvantages in the league mase..
I'm getting the feeling this league is sometimes rigged.

I disagreed 2 times with the admins decision, constantly giving us disavantages..
1) First match against AM couldn't be (forcefully) replayed. We were playing 2v3, but third player came after 4 minutes. But instead of giving us fairplay, no, the admins didnt agree on replaying the match as it was my own fault he wasn't on time, and I agree.. But this league should be all about fairness and fun..
2) Nordic Lions. They won 2 times in the league, and it was against us.. I agree, it's our own fault we lost.. But last 9 matches they didn't even show up, everybody got at least a point out of it, or 3 points. I agree, we lost 2 times, and it's not the admins their fault NL didn't show up.. But if everyone is postponing their matches against NL, hoping to get the 3 points in the league, it really bothers me. We stayed loyal throughout the whole league. Played every match, even were the only team that played every week their matches.. And altough we lost 2x. Their are just 8 teams who got points by defwin, or defdraw. If you take a look at the league, we are 1 point away from CL. It just bothers me, that AGAIN, we are getting disavantaged. Here's an example, where everyone got at least 1 point in the league, because NL failed to show up. While we always were playing our matches, I think it deserves credit for it.. You could've gave everyone 3 points or soemthing in the return in the league.. Would've been a lot more fair. Because we lost against a team, that only played like 6 matches serious or so.. It's kinda rubbish that we're missing out of CL because of that.. Here's what NL did last 10 matches:



Look I just want to point out, that, altough you might do hard work for this league. It still has to be fair and fun for everyone. Giving one team a massive disadvantage, means you're doing something wrong. Admins should find a way to sort things where both teams can agree with. Like replaying a match or something.

I have these situation in my league too you know, I try to sort it out by finding a grey-zone. The league should all be about fairness, not about winning. It's fun to win, but it's more fun to know you play in a league where fairness is top priority. You should set things straight for IH tough. You know its against the rules.

I don't care about my team not getting CL any longer. I'm just glad I can finally leave the team. Especially now I see my buddy Mase getting disadvantaged.. I'm just sick of this league right now.

Don't get me wrong, I like the way the rules work, but I feel some teams are getting disavantaged, while teams can just find a grey-zone. But the admins don't let it..

You admins know that Mase is right. And yes, you should give IH in this case the second seeding in the CL. And yes, you should have sorted out more things fairly, like with my team.. Because you also know that we are just 3 points behind CL place. But you just ignored it. And I don't care about now, I'm leaving anyway (would still have played CL tough). But this is the main reason I wanted to leave Galaxy a long time ago. But sticked to it, because I had the respect to show up for every games to please you admins. I'm leaving for good now, so be happy.. It's a shame tough, because of these stuff happening over and over again. I even had the decency saving Inglorious Scorpions by giving the Captaincy to Casper. I could've disbanded the team, but then it would fuck up the standings etc..

Please admins, get your shit together. Make it fair, FOR EVERYONE o lerd

JUSTICE FOR IH!!!

View user profile http://www.haxtrick.com

7 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 01:17

opc


Administrator
l0l I've already said the game gets replayed. Fuck what mlf and ren say, I'm making the decision here.

REPLAY THE GAME YOU BUNCH OF SPASTICS

View user profile

8 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 01:32

Can you also get us into CL, one way or another? O.o

View user profile http://www.haxtrick.com

9 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 01:59

fuck it, im not playing another match here

instead of the easy way out, fix the faults of your fellow admin(s) and fix it the proper way, "spastics"

View user profile

10 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 02:07

mlfaijati


Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Fuck me for getting something wrong.

In hindsight I admit that this was probably poor judgement, but anyone can say things in hindsight - I'm not sure if you know how hard being an admin is but mistakes do happen - we're human after all.

Also this is one of those situations that both sides are going to bitch. Say I told luck he couldn't play for NE, he would say that there is no rules about it etc. - its a lose-lose situation and throughout a Season you come across countless situations that are similar.

I don't want to point fingers but I wasn't going to let this happen until I spoke to ren who said it was ok, saying that no rules were broken which was a fair point.


_________________
let the adminball commence


Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

11 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 02:25

Guest


Guest
someones a little mad you dont deserve second place if u lose to ne

12 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 04:15

Song1 wrote:someones a little mad you dont deserve second place if u lose to ne

Nice logic from song1 there absolutely fantastic input.

View user profile

13 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 05:33

do 5ml even have atleast 2 players that played in galaxy playing in the cl?


_________________
View user profile

14 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 08:00

Barlex wrote:LOOOOL.
You're not the first getting disadvantages in the league mase..
I'm getting the feeling this league is sometimes rigged.

I disagreed 2 times with the admins decision, constantly giving us disavantages..
1) First match against AM couldn't be (forcefully) replayed. We were playing 2v3, but third player came after 4 minutes. But instead of giving us fairplay, no, the admins didnt agree on replaying the match as it was my own fault he wasn't on time, and I agree.. But this league should be all about fairness and fun..
2) Nordic Lions. They won 2 times in the league, and it was against us.. I agree, it's our own fault we lost.. But last 9 matches they didn't even show up, everybody got at least a point out of it, or 3 points. I agree, we lost 2 times, and it's not the admins their fault NL didn't show up.. But if everyone is postponing their matches against NL, hoping to get the 3 points in the league, it really bothers me. We stayed loyal throughout the whole league. Played every match, even were the only team that played every week their matches.. And altough we lost 2x. Their are just 8 teams who got points by defwin, or defdraw. If you take a look at the league, we are 1 point away from CL. It just bothers me, that AGAIN, we are getting disavantaged. Here's an example, where everyone got at least 1 point in the league, because NL failed to show up. While we always were playing our matches, I think it deserves credit for it.. You could've gave everyone 3 points or soemthing in the return in the league.. Would've been a lot more fair. Because we lost against a team, that only played like 6 matches serious or so.. It's kinda rubbish that we're missing out of CL because of that.. Here's what NL did last 10 matches:



Look I just want to point out, that, altough you might do hard work for this league. It still has to be fair and fun for everyone. Giving one team a massive disadvantage, means you're doing something wrong. Admins should find a way to sort things where both teams can agree with. Like replaying a match or something.

I have these situation in my league too you know, I try to sort it out by finding a grey-zone. The league should all be about fairness, not about winning. It's fun to win, but it's more fun to know you play in a league where fairness is top priority. You should set things straight for IH tough. You know its against the rules.

I don't care about my team not getting CL any longer. I'm just glad I can finally leave the team. Especially now I see my buddy Mase getting disadvantaged.. I'm just sick of this league right now.

Don't get me wrong, I like the way the rules work, but I feel some teams are getting disavantaged, while teams can just find a grey-zone. But the admins don't let it..

You admins know that Mase is right. And yes, you should give IH in this case the second seeding in the CL. And yes, you should have sorted out more things fairly, like with my team.. Because you also know that we are just 3 points behind CL place. But you just ignored it. And I don't care about now, I'm leaving anyway (would still have played CL tough). But this is the main reason I wanted to leave Galaxy a long time ago. But sticked to it, because I had the respect to show up for every games to please you admins. I'm leaving for good now, so be happy.. It's a shame tough, because of these stuff happening over and over again. I even had the decency saving Inglorious Scorpions by giving the Captaincy to Casper. I could've disbanded the team, but then it would fuck up the standings etc..

Please admins, get your shit together. Make it fair, FOR EVERYONE o lerd

JUSTICE FOR IH!!!

but when you first played nordic lions it was when i was cap, and we played on the match day, so we won fair and square. im a bit disappointed that my successor didnt care much for the team.


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

15 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 09:44

Song1 wrote:someones a little mad you dont deserve second place if u lose to ne

suck my 7,5 in




btw, @ mlf, not easy being an admin? afaik you should read what the fuck im saying to you, look into it yourself before just answering

should stop thinking you can walk over ppl cuz ur admin here, simply helping people with questions and typing confirmed on a signing thread doesn't make one a capable admin, just saying silent

View user profile

16 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 10:43

but when you first played nordic lions it was when i was cap, and we played on the match day, so we won fair and square. im a bit disappointed that my successor didnt care much for the team.
Yeah, I understand Sig, but if we were like last team which you would need to play against. The League would've been totally different you know..

View user profile http://www.haxtrick.com

17 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 20:44

Hello!

I didn't read this thread sorry, mase if you have a problem with me or with my team you should just say me in ts.

As mlf said theres no rules about this, It's the same if you transfer in mid season or in last matches..


_________________
Season 5:



#SONG THE BEST



I adore Hitler, without him the 1940s would have been boring as fuck.
- Knots!
View user profile

18 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 20:48

Guest


Guest
Any decision you make on this topic will make someone mad mlf, if you make the right one which you are making now then its all good. What luck said, its the same as a transfer in mid season just because its the last game it doesn't matter.

19 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 20:52

Also mase, you have your team you have been playing together for long, that was my first match with pr0, why should I change the way that that match goes?

And I guess If you had won that match you wouldn't be here crying.

shit happens mate.


_________________
Season 5:



#SONG THE BEST



I adore Hitler, without him the 1940s would have been boring as fuck.
- Knots!
View user profile

20 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 21:06

Song1 wrote:Any decision you make on this topic will make someone mad mlf, if you make the right one which you are making now then its all good. What luck said, its the same as a transfer in mid season just because its the last game it doesn't matter.

why dont u just fuck off, telling people about good or bad lol, cant even spot the difference between your parents so pls

@luck, you switched teams for 5minutes, and you only did it to benefit your own team, imagine 10 other people doing that, the fun would be quite a search

im done here anyway, hello

View user profile

21 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 21:13

mase wrote:
Song1 wrote:Any decision you make on this topic will make someone mad mlf, if you make the right one which you are making now then its all good. What luck said, its the same as a transfer in mid season just because its the last game it doesn't matter.

why dont u just fuck off, telling people about good or bad lol, cant even spot the difference between your parents so pls

@luck, you switched teams for 5minutes, and you only did it to benefit your own team, imagine 10 other people doing that, the fun would be quite a search

im done here anyway, hello

ah lol, so when footballers switch teams because of money they should stop them because OMFG IT'S FOR THEIR ONLY BENEFIT ?!?!?!?!


_________________
Season 5:



#SONG THE BEST



I adore Hitler, without him the 1940s would have been boring as fuck.
- Knots!
View user profile

22 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 21:19

And also, my little friend, stop blaming me, you would got ur #2 place if u don't eat shit like this :-)


_________________
Season 5:



#SONG THE BEST



I adore Hitler, without him the 1940s would have been boring as fuck.
- Knots!
View user profile

23 Re: total bias AGAIN on 2013-06-08, 21:22

mlfaijati


Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Locked despite possible entertainment that is yet to be had.


_________________
let the adminball commence


Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum