Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREEDOM!!!! (ye ive been to Scotland once, so ye :P)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hello, im s.signorelli (s. sin ur elli) most of you won't know me and i prefer being on the bench as im shit, but if im actually on the pitch i play as a gk.

ye i think im like gonna be unbanned for the next season like, well i got banned for impersonating.

i was a captain of a team and got them like promoted, but i got like bored of 3v3 and retired from galaxy and haxleeg (still think 3v3 is shit though).

ye im willing to join a team and be like the 2nd choice or 3rd choice gk, but if you want me to be your first choice keeper then lol okay.

if you do sign me, i would prefer if you're like active and be on ts like, and most importantly be easy going and like to have a laugh. as i dont like being with miserable buggers like mlfdabaty.

oh also could i be unbanned from chat please xxx

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile
Greetings Dear Signorelli.

As you stated in your post: " ye i think im like gonna be unbanned for the next season".
I disagree with your statement, because I think there is no need of unbanning you.
Secondly, being to Scotland means that you have never left UK, so it doesnt count as freedom, because having intercourse in another country is not the right thing to do.

Yours Sincerely
Fabien

P.S: b*tc*

<23:50:31> "Casper07™1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile
jai! wrote:what kind of human being has a 3rd choice gk in a 3v3 team

welcome back sig

my team did. :P

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile
oh and @ fabien, the freedom thing is linked to being unbanned. :P

View user profile
u still luv me doe right?

<23:50:31> "Casper07™1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile
hi nub can i sign u pls

View user profile

welcome back taylor swift

You said 'Like' about good 8 times, running out of words sig?

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum