Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Joehan - all goals and assists in galaxy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

han joelo

HaxPower
HaxPower
As some of you will know, I'm gonna be leaving Haxball in September because I'm gonna go off on my gap yahhh. Now I'll probably make a proper retirement thread closer to that time, but because I've really enjoyed playing in this league and have been somewhat successful in it, I decided to make a video of all 65 of my goals (#60goalclub) and all 18 of my assists in galaxy. I think 2 goals and 1 assist isn't there because replays have been lost Evil or Very Mad but oh well, it hpns.

I would appreciate it if you commented telling me what you think of the vid, it's the first I've made for a long time and I'm inexperienced in video making anyway. Also pick your favourite goal bounce 

#60goalclub
View user profile
Man, that's pretty good.

View user profile

opc

Administrator
2 shout outs, snm.

View user profile

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
A true Galaxy Legend <3
will be missed.

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

Milik

Olympikarlos
nice vid Very Happy

View user profile
Great goals, especially the one where I fuck up in. I make the video tbh. You cheeky cunt lool didnt expect that in the end. I hope you have a great time in Australia goodluck in life you rude little nob Wink

[17:36:47] Arctic : QEZO ur team is represented by your teams colour 17:36:54] Arctic : brown shit
View user profile

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Breeezy wrote:Great goals, especially the one where I fuck up in. I make the video tbh. You cheeky cunt lool didnt expect that in the end. I hope you have a great time in Australia goodluck in life you rude little nob Wink

How did you manage to get on here without me linking you and changing your password O.O.

But onto the video, very well done - recording is excellent so the video has a high quality (@AM-99), albeit with some ok music but not as good as I would expected from someone with self proclaimed good taste in music Barri.

My favourite goal? Hard to pick. Scoring past Hax Power is an achievement in itself, so doing so 2v3 is very commendable. Pretty much all of your winning goals in Season 4 are of the same importance due to how we just beat HHH to the title on points. The goals in the first game vs HHH I like as they squashed any doubters we had after the opening 0-0 draw vs Hax Power; so to beat the then champions HHH was great. Similarly the goals vs Night Eyes in both matches I enjoyed above the rest also. The first game (the only one in which we had to get dooms to carry you instead of jonny) where you outsmarted ZeroThree of all GK's on stream to score the opener was nice. The second match also, it was probably the most shuk I have been for Galaxy, we had just lost our unbeaten streak so psychologically it was hard for us, but that nice lazer with jonny and your (albeit flukey) wrong-footing of Aaron to score near post was good all the same. I'd say my favourite assist (l0l u getting assists) would be your lazer with dooms vs PotS this Season which saved a loss and which gave us the title of the longest unbeaten streak in Galaxy.

Overall though THAT goal vs GT in Season 4 has to be my favourite if for nothing but it's uniqueness. It was also a lovely team goal - great assist from jonny (and my inside ball snm) and capped off with a trademark cool finish - it epitomised Season 4 for hR tbh.

So overall, nice one thumbsup.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile
Nice vid Very Happy

I can't choose my favourite goal, there are too many :S

View user profile

fap

The Defenders
The Defenders
3:05-5:15 only goals worth watching

View user profile
Look Name , Haxball Revolution & All Time Galaxy Top Scorer :O

<3 Haxzauber <3
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Haxzauber

han joelo

HaxPower
HaxPower
so i leave tomorrow, been great to play with you all etc etc

this is basically my retirement thread on gala, check out fm for my proper one

shoutouts to all i've played with in galaxy

message me for fb/skype, but i wont hand it out much so do not be offended if i say no no no

au revoir poisson's

#60goalclub
View user profile
han joelo wrote:so i leave tomorrow, been great to play with you all etc etc

this is basically my retirement thread on gala, check out fm for my proper one

shoutouts to all i've played with in galaxy

message me for fb/skype, but i wont hand it out much so do not be offended if i say no no no

au revoir poisson's
we will miss you Sad <3

<3 Haxzauber <3
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Haxzauber

han joelo

HaxPower
HaxPower
bump

#60goalclub
View user profile

fap

The Defenders
The Defenders
l0l joe looks like witsel might overtake your overall goals in 1 season.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum