Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

MalagaCp going Holiday

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-07-31, 21:43

hi,
I and the team's crucial second man are going on vacation,
we are returning home in 20 or 21 july,We have to go,We want to postpone it until the matches,When we do we will do all our matches,If you say no if you wont say wait, we can not say anything
thanks,
(malagacp cap)

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Haxzauber

2 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-07-31, 23:23

Milik


Olympikarlos
Halil27. wrote:hi,
I and the team's crucial second man are going on vacation,
we are returning home in 20 or 21 july,We have to go,We want to postpone it until the matches,When we do we will do all our matches,If you say no if you wont say wait, we can not say anything
thanks,
(malagacp cap)
August*

View user profile

3 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-01, 00:08

Milik wrote:
Halil27. wrote:hi,
I and the team's crucial second man are going on vacation,
we are returning home in 20 or 21 july,We have to go,We want to postpone it until the matches,When we do we will do all our matches,If you say no if you wont say wait, we can not say anything
thanks,
(malagacp cap)
August*

ah sory yes august = D

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Haxzauber

4 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-01, 04:39

lol thats long xD

View user profile

5 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-01, 04:49

ye, nothing personal but im going to uni and stuff in about a month or so and would quite like to not be bottom at the end of the season, so im gonna take the defwin. k thx bye.

View user profile

6 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-01, 05:30

opc


Administrator
Kacaniklic wrote:ye, nothing personal but im going to uni and stuff in about a month or so and would quite like to not be bottom at the end of the season, so im gonna take the defwin. k thx bye.
l0l. denied.

View user profile

7 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-02, 03:19

so not allowed to take a defwin against a team that didnt turn up? stop getting butthurt over rfl

View user profile

8 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-02, 04:31

opc


Administrator
Kacaniklic wrote:so not allowed to take a defwin against a team that didnt turn up? stop getting butthurt over rfl
No, I'm just granting Malaga emergency wild cards. It's summer man.

View user profile

9 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-02, 04:51

do i get university emergency wildcards?

View user profile

10 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-02, 04:54

opc


Administrator
Kacaniklic wrote:do i get university emergency wildcards?
Is university a holiday? No it isn't. Will you have access to the internet/your own computer while at university? Yes you will. Will you get emergency wildcards? No you won't.

View user profile

11 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-02, 06:15

opc saying it how it is


_________________
View user profile

12 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-02, 08:59

Its a joke pal

View user profile

13 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-02, 09:48

mlfaijati


Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
What the fucking fuck opc you can't make decisions.

i cant beleef it

fuk it yolo idc


_________________
let the adminball commence


Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

14 Re: MalagaCp going Holiday on 2013-08-23, 03:46

everyone hello we came back from vacation, re gl all teams
we will ready to as tomorrow for matches = D
we are thanking you for waited to our


_________________
https://www.facebook.com/Haxzauber

<3 Haxzauber <3
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/Haxzauber

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum