Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season Six Division One Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-08, 05:25

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator

Season Six Division One Review

None of you fags would do it so i took matters into my own hands Mad

DISCLAIMER: Didn't really follow division 1 much, so some parts may be wrong, or the whole review might be crup Sad

1. -13 wins, 5 draws and 0 losses, similar to that of HHH's achievement in season 3. Arguably had the strongest lineup in the division, jai-fap-mad, which ensured the wins came coming in consistently. Bias or no bias, I only saw this team as having a genuine chance at winning the division (look at the predictions thread for other peoples predictions). Came up against a few hard teams such as HHH and hR, jai's clutch against HHH ensured that no losses blotted their record. Deserved champions? No brainer tbh.

2. Haxball Mlfolution-I don't think anyone forsaw this, whenever i looked at the league table hR were around 6-8th. iirc dooms and mlf went on holiday, thats why. Jonny ensured the team climbed up the table, and well, here they are. hR's defence was near impregnable as usual, with only 1 loss which came against SH and the least goals conceeded.  Team's disbanded now, end of an era?

3. Inactive United--Similar to Malaga CP's performance I am suprised how EU got here. A wild guess but i think this is EU's highest position that they have achieved, also again clinching them a CL spot so props to them. AM99 added players such as dale and gazza (who joined late on in the season) who had a significant impact in getting EU 3rd. However, AM99 has yet to still learn that foreign players do not always to prove to be active, and he unnecessarily lost a few cuts/signs due to this. Other than that, a great season for EU.

4. Mediocre A--My prediction for this team was quite bad (predicted them to relegate, sorri D), was mildly suprising. I say mildly looking at the players D had, such as Englaro and Crocus. Watching replays of  this team were quite funny, with D berating his team players for mistakes.

5. Epic Gamers-Jenzo took a holiday during the early stages of the season, and Smurf (who was interim cap) did a poor job, inactivity issues bogged them down, with some matches being 3v2. A cup match vs SH was 2v2 :/ (fuk knows). When Jenzo was back the damage was slightly too much, although the wins slowly trickled through, they were never really gonna challenge for the top spots, which they should have.

6. The Unpredictables-Not gonna lie, I actually cannot explain or remember TD's season, there were some wins, some losses. Of course, ren's the gk so you can't really hope for much :P. 7 wins and 7 losses.:ren:

7. [insert gay name]-The team that had won division two last season had a mediocre season, expected them to get a lot higher, then again I heard that they don't warmup for games so all's good considering that. Got pummeled by a few teams which was quite suprising.

8. We Can't Stop Losing- A team embroiled in controversy early on the season with Luck's impersonations, Song1 has done a decent job of keeping the team up, considering that they were at the bottom of the table for quite a few games. Song1 brought his (sorta) old team back, and got straight to work. Could've gotten a higher position if there wasn't a spanish fag in charge of the team (no offence to the rest of Spaniards, ur all lovely Smile)

9. We Have No Game Theory-Everyone (well, nearly Rolling Eyes) was orgasming over Casper's roster, which had quite a few popular YeS players. Face value=doesn't equate to wins unfortuantely, and with teams wetting their pants against this team many wildcards were used, stirring the rage in Casper. A few wins here and there along with a few losses and then Casper decided to pass captaincy to some swede, who did nearly exactly the same Casper did. I'm guessing this teams disbanding, would like it to, the teams name along with its accomplishements have been 'ruined', time to put it to sleep. I guess the oppurtunity to scour the YeS server for pro players is just too enticing for some.

10. Some Benelux team-This team came across as having very little urge to play, with some players in the team prepared to have a defloss just to do other stuff or play in other leagues. No loss here then, should've disbanded pre-season. Sorry to say this, but good riddance.

Let your thoughts be known below about the season and my review bla bla bla

~GReddy

I forgot one thing: I know that the season was in the summer and shit but the amount of postponed games was utterly ridiculous, fix up u fags and man up, if you're not prepared to play 'hard' teams or w/e why the fuck you in this division?

2 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-08, 05:33

jai!

All Inclusive
real spit bro

great review

#shaggers

View user profile

3 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-11, 01:44

3. Inactive United--Similar to Malaga CP's performance I am suprised how EU got here. A wild guess but i think this is EU's highest position that they have achieved, also again clinching them a CL spot so props to them. AM99 added players such as dale and gazza (who joined late on in the season) who had a significant impact in getting EU 3rd. However, AM99 has yet to still learn that foreign players do not always to prove to be active, and he unnecessarily lost a few cuts/signs due to this. Other than that, a great season for EU.
you srs? fuck this gred Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile

4 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-11, 01:51

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
mase wrote:
Well you were GK for them for a while, couldn't expect much Wink

5 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-11, 06:36

wtf. pls Sad Games Theory Sad

View user profile

6 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-14, 05:51

dale12345

Eagles United
Eagles United
Aguero GT....

7 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-18, 04:12

standards dropped

8 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-20, 11:36

GReddy wrote:
mase wrote:
oi noob, 3rd place yea u wot m8 COME AT ME nig Suspect

View user profile

9 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-20, 21:37

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
mase wrote:
GReddy wrote:
mase wrote:
oi noob, 3rd place yea :pls3:COME AT ME nig Suspect
u wotch ssn 7 yeh
if i get drafted :/

10 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-21, 12:33

GReddy wrote:
if i get drafted :/
you won't Rolling Eyes

View user profile

11 Re: Season Six Division One Review on 2013-10-21, 16:55

GReddy