Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions? [Serious]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:31

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
>GReddy's Predictions Season 7

OK these are my predictions, I must say it's quite difficult this season of course due to the draft and players being in teams unfamiliar to them. Take these predictions with a pinch of salt seeing as team lineups are bound to change and whatnot, tried to be as impartial as I could have been.

1.Overdose-This was a toughie, and I'm still haven't made my mind of who will win, I can see 2-3 teams in with a shout. Te][o won division 2 AND the cup last season. Former players also feature in this squad, Xherdan and Patrick Ebert. Tortogol is also in the team-whether he will actually turn up for matches is a different story. Definitely a team to be taken seriously.

2.Perfection A-This team has quite a few strong players-Rooney1878, zerothree, englaro etc. Witsel definitely is happy with his lineup, and why shouldn't he be? This team will challenge for the title. Watch this team.

3.Eagles United-OK, this is probably biased BUT I think we can manage to achieve such a high position. AM99 has got his former players back, Gazza and Becky, along with other UK players such as Helios,Hulk and Apple. This team definitely has potential, and If we manage to get our chemistry going and stay active this will become a likely position for us (hopefully alien)

4.Team Swift-Taylor managed to get mlf along with former players CamSampbell (who apparently is inactive) and Fred. This team has the attacking department sorted with players (aforementioned) Poels and Niang. Defensive wise, the team needs to improve (from what I've seen), as there's no jonny/dooms here.

5.Fatality-Kalajan has got former players such as Jairo and Kope back into the team, along with experienced players such as dooms who has an excellent record. Monkey D Ruffy also features in the team, the former captain of POTS. This team is fairly strong, in attack and defense. If the team manages to stick together they will definitely go far.

6.Gash Hounds-Maverick's got a few experienced players such as fap, (arguably the best mid in the league) to help him with his first season at Galaxy. Surprisingly, only LEF features in the team from FF. I don't really see an established striker here ( or is it just me) as fap is more of an assister. Still, if Maverick who said he intends to strengthen his team further, this team may turn into an unlikely contender.

7.The Defenders-Ren's got Casper, Breezy and SEBA back. The team obviously has the means to archive higher, but this depends on Ren's haphazard GKing. The teams unpredictable as shown in previous seasons, so expect anything.

8.Game Theory-GT's back with AP13 captaining, with paddy also featuring in the team. They have a good team with players such as naho,TimMulder, sparegoal lr16. I just think that this team will be plagued with inactivity issues. This team can challenge for the division however if this issue and others don't arise.

9.HaxPower-This team ended 5th last season in division 2, a division which was arguably the easiest since its establishment. Jds has managed to keep most of his team together. This team shouldn't end up here looking at the lineup which contains experienced players such as Lee, but I'm not expecting much from this team, they had a horrible season, can they BounceBack? pirat

10.Noodle Squad-I don't see this team taking it quite seriously, I guess the team will change dramatically over the course of the season, with players such as Aidan and Perkins being kicked out or leaving themselves. Other than that, it looks like an just below average team. If Milik changes this team when he can this team will surely move up, depending on the players he signs :P

Final Thoughts:

All in all, I think it will  boil down to activity and chemistry. If captains manage to sort these two factors out, they'll be sorted. GL to all teams and HF!

~GReddy

Last edited by Enigma on 2013-10-27, 02:17; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:32

jai!

All Inclusive
gash hounds

fap, ferry, jai

snm

View user profile

3 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:33

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
jai! wrote:gash hounds

fap, ferry, jai

snm
ur bannd m8

4 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:34

jai!

All Inclusive
can't prove nufin

View user profile

5 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:37

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
>i am king of adminball
>implying i wont adminball this
>lol

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

6 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:38

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
jai! wrote:can't prove nufin
ts chat logs and IP locations, ul better luck next time Smile

u fukin amateur

7 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:43

jai!

All Inclusive

if you rly think you can fool ppl by thinking you have ts chat logs and ip matches, then u r rly dumb

will take pleasure winning this leeg again

hehehehehehe

View user profile

8 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 08:44

View user profile

9 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 09:42

Whatever team I play for #1.

The defenders...

View user profile

10 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 10:29

ill never play but GT have a sik team

"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

11 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 19:26

was expecting some long detailed prediction.
u let me down enigma

View user profile

12 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 20:24

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Code Troth wrote:was expecting some long detailed prediction.
u let me down enigma
Will edit it later Wink

13 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 21:17

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
lr16 wrote:ill never play but GT have a sik team
Least you acknowledged that you'd be benched alien 

View user profile

14 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 21:30

Perkinss

Starlights Captain
jai! wrote:gash hounds

fap, ferry, jai

snm
l0lk

Last edited by Perkinss on 2013-11-07, 08:52; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

15 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 21:54

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
4th man of the year wasn't he? Cheers. x

View user profile

16 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-25, 22:20

Enigma wrote:
lr16 wrote:ill never play but GT have a sik team
Least you acknowledged that you'd be benched alien 
what has the world come to

"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

17 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-26, 00:33

it's all about what team fred is in

View user profile

18 Predictions season7 on 2013-10-26, 01:37

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
1)Perfection A - Strong fucking team to be fair! Come on not just being bias here Very Happy Rooney1878 Zerothree englaro and myself... Jheez me who has been in galaxy for 2 season & won awards in both seasons! if these players play how i love to play 3's then we should bury this!

2)Overdose fucking strong ass team! smashed division 2 last season and also won Cup beating both HHH & hR who are strong teams! basically same team as last season! and is nice to see wildey there hopefully they improve him!

3)Taylor Swift - mlfaijati is a strong gk without a doubt also fred and niang there are also strong , id like to see taylor play a few more games this season just so she/he improves! CamSam is great player but very inactive because of uni & also Blizzaaard is also inactive if Taylor can prevent this then damn they will be strong!

4) Game Theory these have a strong team naho especially , Pad is also a great player and ap13 is strong aswell! if these play at there best they might even climb top3!

5) The Defenders Breeezy is fucking awesome player and i look upto him as a player & i learn from this guy , i don't know anyone who has ball control like him? or people who can lift like him , if he is on form with Sebastian & Casper07 as gk this shall be a great team! ren just needs to be nice and play other people instead of his self all the time Wink at least then they wont be no Ren Gifs....

6) Gash Hounds Fap and ferry are awesome if these come to games all the time these want have no problem & if quack is jai ( not saying it is ) then i can see these finishing top3

7) Eagles United Some good players in this team and can do very well! i see GRed probs leaving after a few games but i dont think that would be too much of a impact! hes good for sure but if Gazza is active this will not be a bad season for them! after 4th place it was so hard so i just basically looked at how players will work in a team!

8.) Haxpower Chem will do it for these end off

9) Noodle Sqaud Perkins is a great gk & Aidan is also a great player who played in Perfection A last season and score some vital goals , if this team is active i see them going around 5th area , but i put these here mainly because i dont think they will take it seriously as others.. but other than that goodluck i wish you all the best

10) Fatality FC dont even deserve to be put 10th because they are cute and also have great players in the team! please prove me wrong and dont finish last! <3

Goodlook to everyone you lot can put your predictions underneath sorry for the players/caps who thought you would achieve higher in the table then i predicted! <3

Galaxy Season7 here we come[/b]

Last edited by Witsel on 2013-10-26, 01:52; edited 1 time in total

- Captain of Perfection A -

- Season 5 : Finished 3rd in Division two -
- Season 6 : Finished 4th in Division one -
- Season 7 : Finished 1st in Division one -
- Season 8 : Finished 1st in Division one -

View user profile

19 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-26, 01:46

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Witsel wrote:[
7) Eagles United Some good players in this team and can do very well! i see GRed probs leaving after a few games but i dont think that would be too much of a impact! hes good for sure but if Gazza is active this will not be a bad season for them! after 4th place it was so hard so i just basically looked at how players will work in a team!
[/b]
lol 7th u srs, We'll see about that pfff
btw why u rippin off me thred ya cunt

View user profile

20 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-26, 01:51

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
Because yours was shit! and it was hard from 4-10th haha & because you miss open nets i thought fuck it Laughing 

View user profile

21 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-26, 01:59

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Witsel wrote:Because yours was shit! and it was hard from 4-10th haha & because you miss open nets i thought fuck it Laughing 
l0l im gonna edit later
i swr ive changed me ways i dont miss open goals promise :3

View user profile

22 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-26, 02:28

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
:3

View user profile

23 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-26, 02:39

mlfaijati

herd that team is sick

herd rite

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

24 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 02:18

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Bump. Done me predictions.

25 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 02:23

jai!

All Inclusive
do a serious one as i post mine w0w

pa = 1st - 3 gks wtf? dale can't play apparently and eriksen always lags, rooney and witsel will be dece, and gk is solid too, favourites to win on paper mebbe
od = 4th -  play with each other all the team, having a draft means teams have to gel quicker, they've already done this blah blah, sua and tortogol if they play will be good
ts = 9th - mlf will get found out cus no jonny, team is solid but not sure where the goals are gunna come from, will probs struggle
gt = 3rd - should score a lot and if pad plays gk they could be title contenders, activity might cost them doing as well as they could
td = 7th - strong well rounded team tbh, not sure where the goals will come from cus radu aint as clinical as he used to be
gh = 2nd -  shame i'm not quack cus we'd rape the league ez, quack-fap-ferry is a strong team, probably not title winners sadly, and activity/fap giving up may cost them a high finish
eu = 5th - becky will carry as she's probably the only natural goal scorer, gks are inexperience and that could fuck them over, decent team
hp = 8th - will be tough to break down as always, lee and jiminy could score a few aswell, mediocre
ns = 10th - most likely team to fail and disband? rachel perkins and aidan in one team = disaster
fat = 6th -tough team, not sure if dums and jairo can score enough to give them a good finish tho

go gash hounds :>

Last edited by jai! on 2013-10-27, 03:01; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum