Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Predictions? [Serious]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 02:55

Stevo

Fatality
Fatality
^ worst predictions ever,

might have been true what you said but >logical order - 1st, 4th, 9th, 3rd, 8th, 2nd, 5th, 8th, 10th and 6th. Dunno if anyone realised there as well, jai does not know of the existence of the number seven....... sad times Sad

View user profile

27 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 02:56

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
implying

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

28 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 03:01

jai!

All Inclusive
oops l0l

and i don't conform to what everyone else does, dats boring asf

View user profile

29 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 03:01

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Stevo wrote:^ worst predictions ever,

might have been true what you said but >logical order - 1st, 4th, 9th, 3rd, 8th, 2nd, 5th, 8th, 10th and 6th. Dunno if anyone realised there as well, jai does not know of the existence of the number seven....... sad times Sad
jai wasn't taught numbers allow him

30 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 12:51

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Ah so EU were missing their best player Becky when we beat them in those friendlies? GH first 3 is looking good though. We just need to make sure Ferry is around!

Witsel wrote:
6) Gash Hounds Fap and ferry are awesome if these come to games all the time these want have no problem & if quack is jai ( not saying it is ) then i can see these finishing top3
1st.

people seem to rate your mob though Witsel, two horse race IMO.

View user profile

31 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 13:14

i really think GT will do better than that - we definitely will have good activity and both me and ando are going to become co-captains soon.

i can keep our key players active i think.

32 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 16:51

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Enigma wrote:
6.Gash Hounds-Maverick's got a few experienced players such as fap, (arguably the best mid in the league) to help him with his first season at Galaxy. Surprisingly, only LEF features in the team from FF. I don't really see an established striker here ( or is it just me) as fap is more of an assister. Still, if Maverick who said he intends to strengthen his team further, this team may turn into an unlikely contender.
I do intend to strengthen, yeah we could do with a ST. Watch out for LEF, ask JDS about him, surprise player of the season.

View user profile

33 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 20:31

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Maverick wrote:

two horse race IMO.
Come season start reality will be punched to your face.

View user profile

34 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 20:44

Lumi

Starlights
thats 2 people said we wont take it seriously now wtf?

35 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 20:52

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
\"Te wrote:[o"]
^bull shit overdose^

View user profile

36 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 20:55

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Maverick wrote:

two horse race IMO.
How wrong you will be Maverick, how wrong....

View user profile

37 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 21:15

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
lol everybody thinks they're a contender, we will soon see.

View user profile

38 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 22:09

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Maverick wrote:lol everybody thinks they're a contender, we will soon see.
#draftalk

It's not that. Claiming this season will be a 2 horse race is naive. For one because coming from a draft everything will be more unexpected by nature, for two you're overrating your own team, which is good but in small doses please.

And lastly, putting diamonds and rubys in a bucket doesn't make it jewlery, there's teams with quite an edge over gash hound when it comes to understanding and continuity.

Will Maverick be able to handle his own team? Handle the roles and impose a style over individual dominance? If I where to make my own predictions I'd surely take that into account, after seeing how highly you think of your team and how little acknowledgment you give to the opposition I have big doubts.

View user profile

39 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 22:12

mlfaijati

mfw Te][o is more articulate than 90% of the people on this forum.

Do your talking on the pitch.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)

The Defenders

One Game Wonders:
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

40 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-27, 22:45

My Predictions:

1. Overdose- Well they have 3 and probably most important players from last season which will give them a boost. Following their dominance from last season, this team should be challenging for the title but it won't be as easy as last season :P There will be quite a few teams in to win it this time Very HappyMost important player? Xherdan Shaqiri to keep the defence solid and to supplement the attack.

2. TeamSwift- Ok, ok I might be being a bit biased here :P But seriously, been playing some friendlies recently and we have great understanding already! :DWith mlf solid at the GK position and we have good depth in the squad, I think we can challenge for the title. If we can manage to avoid inactivity this is definitely a possibility.Most important player? mlfaijati as he is the only solid GK in our team and one that needs to play most games.

3. Perfection A- Witsel won't be happy with me putting him 3rd :DBut I think this team just won't work well together and will start well but then start to lose games. Of course they r in contention of challenging for the title, but because of the lack of depth in the squad (Eriksen lags, noob won't turn up for some games and dale is inactive) they might go inactive for some periods :(But if they manage to keep their best players active, then they have a great chance of winning the title Very HappyMost important player? There are a few great players here, but I think Zerothree will be vital to this squad, so they avoid leaking too many goals

4. Fatality- This team looks pretty strong with the likes of dooms, jairo and Monkey. Also Kalajan has proven himself to be a solid GK so I don't think inactivity will be a problem with this team. I just think they won't be able to win enough games to challenge for the title, but they definitely have the squad to come top 4. If Jairo manages to keep the goalscoring form he had last season and dooms stays consistent and active, then this team is one to look out for.
Most important player? dooms as he has a great record in galaxy and is one that will hold the team together during matches.

5. Eagles United- Eagles look like they will have a solid season with the likes of Becky and Gazza. Becky is the only proven goal-scorer in this team however, so they might be lacking in goals if she doesn't turn up to most of their matches. Gazza is a great player himself and can play all positions giving the squad more depth :DThey will be solid in defence, but won't win enough games to challenge for the title. Definitely a team to look out for though. Most important player? Becky because she was the best player for EU last season and will provide the goals for this team.

6. Gash Hounds- It will be close in the bottom 4 as all of the teams here are very similar in terms of their squads :P However, I think GH will finish 6th because they have proven players in their squad. fap was probably the best UK midfielder in the draft and with the likes of Ferry they could make a great partnership. quack will be solid at the back, but I think they are going to prevail because of the lack of experience in the rest of the squad. Maverick, LEF, Koekie and Olof all are inexperienced and still are learning :P If they manage to keep their best players active, then this team should finish around here. Also they don't really have a proven goal scorer so goals will be hard to find in this team. Most important player? fap, obviously the core of this team and will assist most of the goals that they score.

7. HaxPower- After last season coming 5th in a disappointing season for them they have gone for basically the same squad as last season. Jds needs to practice with this team a lot or they won't be able to finish very high in the table. If they manage to keep their best players active then they might be able to finish 6th or even 5th. I just think they won't score too many goals and will end up not winning enough games when they should have done.Most important player? Jiminy Cricket, their best player and arguably their best goal scorer (alongside Lee). Consistent last season and should be able to do the same again this season.

8. The Defenders- I know this team has great UK players like Breeezy and Casper but I think that they will concede too many goals to go higher up the table. Breeezy needs to keep active and keep scoring goals, or this team will struggle a lot :P Ren can't make mistakes in GK as well because Bra is inactive and he will probably be the only GK most games. Hopefully this team can finish higher.Most important player? Breeezy, was vital to this team last season and will most likely be the player to look to (for goals) this season Very Happy

9. Game Theory-aaaa, I didn't want to put this team so far down the table :P I think GT will be hit by inactivity and so will lose too many games to be in contention to be in the top half of the table. They have to keep naho and TimMulder active or they will struggle to score goals. pad has said he will keep active so maybe this team will finish higher than this and I hope they do.Most important player? naho, he is their best player here and will provide most of their goals. If they can keep him active it will be a massive advantage to them!

10. Noodle Squad- Well, this team just don't look good enough to finish high in the table. Perkins will have to play basically every game or they are screwed for the GK position :P I think this team will concede too many goals and won't score many either :/ Milik needs to bring a proven goal-scorer or else they will find goals hard to come by. With Aidan and Bacca being a bit inactive as well, this team could fall apart if they don't pick up points early in the season. Most important player? Perkins, he is their only proven GK and needs to play most matches in order for this team to perform.

Good luck to all teams, and sorry if I put your team in a lower position than you think you should be!

View user profile

41 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 02:30

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
#draftalk

It's not that. Claiming this season will be a 2 horse race is naive. For one because coming from a draft everything will be more unexpected by nature, for two you're overrating your own team, which is good but in small doses please.

And lastly, putting diamonds and rubys in a bucket doesn't make it jewlery, there's teams with quite an edge over gash hound when it comes to understanding and continuity.

Will Maverick be able to handle his own team? Handle the roles and impose a style over individual dominance? If I where to make my own predictions I'd surely take that into account, after seeing how highly you think of your team and how little acknowledgment you give to the opposition I have big doubts.
You've just contradicted your own point there, by saying I've over rated us, I thought you were trying to get across that we don't know what will happen because of the draft? We could be unstoppable.

Also we have 2, some say 3 (lol @ that) of the division 1 winners from last season so stick that up your lack of understanding and continuity and smoke it.

And just because I think my team will be top 2 doesn't mean I don't respect the other teams, I do. It just means I think we're better than most. I hope that clears it all up for you. Thanks x

View user profile

42 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 02:49

fap

The Defenders
The Defenders
Te][o my favourite salsa mexican

View user profile

43 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 03:41

mlfaijati

beef already sick

OVR - GH gna be streamed for sure

Record:

Haxball Revolution:

The Defenders

One Game Wonders:
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

44 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 04:12

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Maverick wrote:
#draftalk

You've just contradicted your own point there, by saying I've over rated us, I thought you were trying to get across that we don't know what will happen because of the draft? We could be unstoppable.

Also we have 2, some say 3 (lol @ that) of the division 1 winners from last season so stick that up your lack of understanding and continuity and smoke it.

And just because I think my team will be top 2 doesn't mean I don't respect the other teams, I do. It just means I think we're better than most. I hope that clears it all up for you. Thanks x
Saw you in a public room this morning.

I'll give you this: as long as you don't play your team's chances are as good as anyone's

View user profile

45 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 04:21

Stevo

Fatality
Fatality
shots fired

View user profile

46 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 05:16

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Maverick wrote:
#draftalk

Saw you in a public room this morning.

I'll give you this: as long as you don't play your team's chances are as good as anyone's
lol just gunna sit back and watch your team get raped with some popcorn.

Didn't see you arguing my points and continuing to defend yours though, I'll take that as acceptance that I am right. gg wp no re. x

View user profile

47 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 05:22

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
This thread is going to be cringe-worthy for some people later on in the season.

48 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 05:47

mlfaijati

Record:

Haxball Revolution:

The Defenders

One Game Wonders:
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

49 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 06:02

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
lol we will lose a few early doors but once we've strengthened a little bit we'll be decent. Certainly not unbeaten looking at the opposition!

Hope we start with Noodle squad tbh.

View user profile

50 Re: Predictions? [Serious] on 2013-10-28, 06:09

inb4 Maverick is Jai trolling

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum