Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

why im i even banned from the forum?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Guest


Guest
it's not like i even broke any rules to be banned?

i admit i didn't even impersonate aidizzle a few seasons ago, i only said that so i could disband nordic lions. even if that is why i am banned i have served my season ban for impersonation.

also im not even that interested in playing in galaxy, just to log on now and then to comment on a few threads.

Guest


Guest
unless it's cause i wrote haxleague>galaxy on fm...

Guest


Guest
signorelli10 wrote:also im not even that interested in playing in galaxy, just to log on now and then to comment on a few threads.
omg sig stop livin a lie

Guest


Guest
what i dont have time

Stevo


Fatality
Fatality
cos u can't spell "why am* i...."


_________________
TEH WILD BUNCH


View user profile
signorelli10 wrote:i admit i didn't even impersonate aidizzle a few seasons ago
I lost you here...

View user profile
Guest wrote:it's not like i even broke any rules to be banned?

i admit i didn't even impersonate aidizzle a few seasons ago, i only said that so i could disband nordic lions. even if that is why i am banned i have served my season ban for impersonation.

also im not even that interested in playing in galaxy, just to log on now and then to comment on a few threads.
Sorry to necro this topic, but what da fook?

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum