Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

1st eva preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 1st eva preview on 2013-10-27, 22:56

Koke

Administrator & Night Eyes Captain
my 1st one, so wont b as gd nd as detailed as mlf's will be :Dbe kind wid da negs plz Very Happy❤

its in order of how i think teams will finish

Overdose

Tello has resigned some of the main players from last season in Xherdan Shaqiri and Patrick ebert. The three of them made it through d2 last season without breaking a sweat and also destroyed the division. He has also added more depth and quality to the team in suarez09 who is a top player and gets better all the time and can play in any position so tello shouldn’t have an activity issue here.  Eastwood and wildey aren’t bad signings too as they both have very good potential and are prospects of being some of the best in UK. If tello gets his team to gel I don’t see them dropping points anywhere. They could give us a chance and use their left hands Very Happy .

Player to watch out for- Xherdan Shaqiri probs the best gk in the league and also scored most goals ever from a gk position

Main man- Tello since he was like the play maker of last seasons dominance and also will be surprisin on how he will keep the team happy because suarez will probs like to play in some games and so will wildey and east.

Perfection A
On paper their team is the finest, like witsel said rooney-englaro-03 i mean how could u get better than this on any other team, the only issue here is will they be active enough for friendlies as 03 was a former player of mine and well rooney is in like 5 different teams, also dale has retired(sposed to be anyway). will witsel find a way round this obstacle? well if he does then he's won the league.

Player to watch out for- im goin with witsel and to see how he will fit in with the team and how he'll rotate.

main man- Rooney obvsly, capable of macroing through destroying any defence by himself.

Gash Hounds
I can see this team challenging PA and overdose for the title. Maverick has signed most of last seasons unbeaten Sheep squad in jai quack and fap who were the foundation of that team, maddude was like the fabien of hR ssn2 jus poached lol jk ily mad <3 and plus the squad is quite based although inexperienced but they have loads of talent.

Player to watch out for- LEF i really doubt Ferry will come so it might be up to him to supply the goals and he's got bags of talent

Main man- doesnt really need to be said but will be Fap his stats speak for themselves.

Eagles United
After keeping the main duo in me and becky and adding some more talent to the team in Greddy, Apple and Helios this is probs one of the most based teams this season, i think we will have some defensive issues if we dont start sorting it out now!

Player to watch out for- Gred cus he can spam x really fast is a tank

Main woman- Becky arguably was the one who held EU last season

Hax Power
After retaining most of last seasons squad i think Jds has done well in the draft and also adding more talent to the team in toffee and Juve. Hax Powers defence this season will be impenetrable this season like they are every season Jds has been in charge of. They will have great offence too if Lee is active and shows up every game and also Jim has the capability of scorin from anywhere. I can see some bussing though which will make it hard for them to attack and causing them to lose some games.

Player to watch out for- Jiminy Cricket the team will probs be lookin at him for goals and is also deadly up front which will be the key for haxpowers ssn

Main man- Jds he's always been the heart of Haxpower and i think will step up.

Team Swift
Taylor swift imo was another cap who used his head in the draft at signing mlf and poels which will make the defence hench and hard to get past, he also has blizaard who has loads of potential and is a very good player attacking wise however he does have some defensive issues. I don’t really see any reason why they cant finish higher however will mlf cope with defending by himself and no Jonny to carry?

Player to watch out for- Taylor Swift he’s a good player and has improved a lot since hes come I think he will be one of the top goal scorers this ssn

Main man- Has to be mlf, I think they will be relying on him for a solid bak off and also provide them with tips on how they could improve.

Fatality
Kalajan signed some quality players in the draft like Jairo, monkey d.ruffy nd dums i think if this team is active and get some chemistry they have the quality to finish much higher but putting them here because i dont know how much they'll actually practise and whether the players will actually play as a team.

player to watch out for- dums jus like witsel i would like to see how he will fit in but since he is an all round player it wont b that hard.

main man- to me they all have the same quality so anyone of them could go in here.

Game Theory
The attacking threat on this team is literally a force of nature with naho, sparegoal, tim mulder and pad too. This lineup could destroy teams but I think they will be very exposed as they have no natural gk, sure they have pad and ap himself but even pad has hunger to score and sometimes can get caught up leaving open goals and ap with his ping wont really be at his best even though hes a beast. They will have inactivity issues too with mase, lr16 being a waste of space as they wont play and ap himself can disappear for no reason too. if they get a solid gk they have the talent to finish much higher then this.

Player to watch out for- Sparegoal very underrated imo if hes on form then he could actually destroy the league.

Main man- Naho I think they will be relying on him for the goals and also has more experience against the other players.

The Defenders

There is only 1 reason why I put them here and that is because of the ren.gifs and his loss of concentraition costing them to lose some games they should have won last season. However if he sorts it out then they should finish much higher with the assets and talents of breezy(UK NO.1 SNM) capser70 and seba all very established players in the league and also some of the best players the league has. They could actually compete for the title if breezy gets some form and links with seba/casper. Their problems is when these players wont be able to make it leaving the other players to play and they have very little experience and no kem with the other players.

Player to watch out for- ren  to see if hes left the ren.gifs in the past and will step up his game for this season

Main man- Has to be breezy he has the talent but will he be able to provide? If he does this team will go far.

Noodle Squad
Milik’s inexperience has shown in this draft with the signings of aidan(sposed to b retired), Rachel(I swr she cant make games) nd perkins(his attitude and loyalty will be questionable) , the rest of his signing aren’t really world class in skjold, gigs and bacca they have potential but I think it wont be enough to get them off this spot, I see the whole team being refurbished and repaired as soon as cuts/sign open and depending on who he signs (inb4 german mercenaries) could maybe push him up

Player to watch out for and main man- milik himself will probs need to do everything he can to stop them from being destroyed before he can repair the team.

Last edited by Gazza on 2013-10-27, 23:44; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-27, 22:59

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
lol u should've proof read it bro

good preview tho thumbsup

Gazza wrote:lr16 being a waste of space
lol'd

View user profile

3 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-27, 23:06

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Gazza wrote: Hax Powers defence this season will be impenetrable this season like they are every season
jesus fuck I almost died

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

4 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-27, 23:07

underrated us Very Happy but ty for the 'player to look our for' Wink

nice preview Wink

View user profile

5 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-27, 23:07

mlfaijati wrote:
Gazza wrote: Hax Powers defence this season will be impenetrable this season like they are every season
jesus fuck I almost died
LOL

View user profile

6 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-27, 23:19

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Gazza wrote:
its in order of how i think teams will finish
we ain't finishing the season I take it tongue 

Last edited by Te][o on 2013-10-27, 23:21; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

7 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-27, 23:20

Koke

Administrator & Night Eyes Captain
mbmb jus realised

View user profile

8 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-28, 00:09

y u no mention teamswift's starplayer?

View user profile

9 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-28, 01:47

Lumi

Starlights
i can make games @gaz

also perkins attitude l0l? pekrin #1 #justice4pekrin

10 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-28, 02:13

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Gazza wrote:
Gash Hounds
I can see this team challenging PA and overdose for the title. Maverick has signed most of last seasons unbeaten Sheep squad in jai quack and fap who were the foundation of that team, maddude was like the fabien of hR ssn2 jus poached lol jk ily mad <3 and plus the squad is quite based although inexperienced but they have loads of talent.

Player to watch out for- LEF i really doubt Ferry will come so it might be up to him to supply the goals and he's got bags of talent

Main man- doesnt really need to be said but will be Fap his stats speak for themselves.
Jaden knows what he's talkin about tbh. Good lad! Watch out for LEF, new player of the season. Wanted to sign you too, but you got pinched then traded!

Gazza wrote:
Noodle Squad
Milik’s inexperience has shown in this draft
No excuse, look at my team for the proof. #Maverinho.

View user profile

11 Re: 1st eva preview on 2013-10-28, 15:06

"if they get a solid gk"

"they have no natural gk"

fuck my work tbh or i'd fucking duppy this season Evil or Very Mad 

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum