Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 07:59

http://www.haxball-galaxy.co.uk/t2391-trade

Apologies to Gash Hounds and fap for the chaos caused from the thread above which had caused this situation.

<17:38:49> "Koekiemonsterx": ehm yea, but mav's 2th place in the waivers is now for me

Obviously anyone with common sense can discern koekiemonster is slow-witted, and therefore to understand that he's trading a 1st round 2nd pick for a 3rd round 29th pick while being the oblivious to the fact he's not getting Gash Hounds waivers spot in the draft that he expected. The whole point of the draft is to try to create parity but a trade like this undermines the draft as koekiemonster is getting slimed for fap so to understand the situation I told admins to postpone the trade so I could investigate if koekiemonster is even a mentally fit captain and to explain to him what he's doing. In no way I was aborting the trade.

<18:19:19> "dooms2": did mav tell you who to pick?
<18:19:27> "Koekiemonsterx": he did
<18:19:43> "Koekiemonsterx": because i dont know all that uk players

A captain should never ask another captain who to draft anyway so this tilts me to believe koekiemonster is incredibly clueless and moronic.

<18:42:38> "Koekiemonsterx": mav said it to me that i should pick fap as first, and when i said;i want to pick Stevo he said; ohmyyyyyy

By this point I was completely dumbfounded. So to assist koekiemonster i suggested he should demand more to make the trade fairer and to make sure Noodle Squad are not getting exploited by the trade.

<18:43:11> "arctic1": demand more from maverick
<18:43:15> "arctic1": this is unfair
<18:43:24> "arctic1": because you're not getting his 2nd waivers spot either

<18:47:47> "Koekiemonsterx": 2st pick vs 29st pick
<18:47:59> "Koekiemonsterx": he knows that i want Lapize, thats why he picked him

<18:48:04> "arctic1": *1st round pick vs 3rd round pick
<18:48:20> "arctic1": you're basically giving him ur 1st round pick
<18:48:26> "Koekiemonsterx": true
<18:48:27> "arctic1": while ur just getting a 3rd round pick back
<18:48:28> "arctic1": :/

<18:48:55> "Koekiemonsterx": ik
<18:49:44> "Koekiemonsterx": but can it delete or something? then i want to trade with koke for Stevo
<18:50:00> "arctic1": you want to trade fap for stevo?

Koekiemonster decided to make a turn and decided he wants stevo instead who was originally his 1st round pick anyway before he asked Maverick to influenced him who to pick.

<18:50:16> "Koekiemonsterx": uhm ye
<18:50:24> "Koekiemonsterx": in my 1st pick i wanted stevo
<18:50:32> "Koekiemonsterx": but mav said to me that i need to pick fap

Again Captains should never ever influence or ask for advice from other captains regarding who pick in the draft.

<18:51:28> "arctic1": if you do that i suggest asking gazza for his 1st round pick for season 9 draft and his 7th spot in waivers
<18:51:51> "arctic1": and if you trade with maverick i also suggest asking maverick for his 1st round pick for season 9 draft and his 2nd spot in waivers for lapize
<18:52:09> "arctic1": or at least try and get their 2nd round pick
<18:52:41> "arctic1": you want the strongest possible team this season don't you :P

Giving guidance to a impuissant captain while not obstructing a path to trade with Gash Hounds.

<19:04:38> "Koekiemonsterx": I dont really understand about the draft pick Mad

Now I became bewildered and had to explain koekiemonster what a draft pick was despite having a draft yesterday. Rolling Eyes

After koekiemonster started to understand what a draft pick was he contemplated to go through trading fap for stevo instead of Maverick which due to koekie being an imbecile before I allowed koekie to snub Maverick for Koke's offers instead.

koekoemonster using his own free will decided to negotiate with Koke who gave an reasonable offer and nobody got exploited . pirat

Sincere apologies to Gash Hounds and fap due to awkwardness of the situation.

Sorry it took ages for the thread to come I was doing homework  Embarassed

2 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:12

jai!

All Inclusive
so who has fap

<22:02:26> "Witsel1": guys a cunt and aint even that good simple as that
<22:01:05> "Witsel1": all ur fault
<22:01:06> "Witsel1": tbf
<22:01:09> "Witsel1": welsh cunt
<22:01:12> "Witsel1": hate him so much
View user profile

3 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:36

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Undeniable proof that arctic has totally swayed this situation beyond all belief. This is incredible.

keokie comes up to me and asks me for my help, I ask him what he wants, he asks who should I pick? I tell him fap then dooms then apple would be the best combination for who was available at the time. As I didn't have a pick for ages it was no skin off my nose who he got, two weren't gonna be around for my pick and at the time I had a keeper lol. He was going for Stevo before my input but we can all agree fap is the better first pick, as proven by kokes offer to him.  This was the best team available to him. I tell him IF fap wants out I'll trade, last night I had a word with fap, he was happy to stay, so that was that as far as I was concerned. Then keokie offers me the deal earlier today. I never mentioned a waivers place but I did offer him Seven as well who he declined and to help him identify some good players and give him more advice etc and give him a good trade in the future.

Now the deal was confirmed which was right then for no good reason postponed so it should do through. I offered him the same deal Koke did, by rights I should have first refusal as it was confirmed and postponed for no good reason.

Last edited by Maverick on 2014-02-26, 08:40; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

4 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:39

Helios

Gash Hounds Captain
shut up

View user profile

5 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:40

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
you spent an hour negging my posts therefore your opinion on everything is invalid helios. Sad.

View user profile

6 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:41

fap

The Defenders
The Defenders
wtf im worth way more than stevo +1st pick

View user profile

7 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:42

Helios

Gash Hounds Captain
shut up

View user profile

8 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:46

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Helios wrote:shut up

lol you're obsessed with me, I need a restraining order out against you. You spend an hour on me, I don't even think about you.

View user profile

9 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-26, 08:54

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Maverick wrote:I offered him the same deal Koke did

we need an emoticon for mav

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

10 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-27, 10:39

did you get a commission fee for this arctic, should hope so.

View user profile

11 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-27, 18:35

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
haha ikr!

meh you know what, the admin do what they do for free, they try their best. This is finished with now.

View user profile

12 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-27, 18:46

Stevo

Fatality
Fatality
arctic wrote:<18:42:38> "Koekiemonsterx": mav said it to me that i should pick fap as first, and when i said;i want to pick Stevo he said; ohmyyyyyy

well i must say, how rude

i expect that shit from soc n mad only u dont even know me wtf

View user profile

13 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-28, 22:55

Thing is, why are admins involving themselves and influencing a decision both captains agreed upon?
To be honest, a re-negotiation should've taken place between NS & GH that would've been favourable to both sides, instead a totally different deal occured with a different team.

Koeki must've been mentally stable enough to be given captaincy here. So why is it that he cannot make his own decisions?
If he gets tricked, it's his fault.

Unfair on mav tbh

imo anyway

View user profile

14 Re: Gash Hounds/Noodle Squad trade on 2014-02-28, 23:53

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Yep, it should have just been a renegotiation. There was no good reason for that anyway as keokie is a good captain who can make his own decisions.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum