Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 8 | Matchday 1 | 03/03/14

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Season 8 | Matchday 1 | 03/03/14 on 2014-03-04, 07:33

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Implying anyone uses the template:

1) Score
2) HaxballTube Replay
3) Statistics

Nominate goals for Goal of the Week by putting '***' next to them.

We award stats for Clean Sheets. We award assists for own goals.

It would be helpful to use the following template for stats:

[Time] Scorer (Assister); e.g. [5:05] Witsel (Maddude)***

Cheers

Round 1 - Monday 3rd March

Overdose v Team Swift Defwin to Overdose
Eagles United v Gash Hounds
Night Eyes v Perfection A Wildcarded by NE
The Defenders v Noodle Squad
HaxPower v Fatality

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

Jds

HaxPower Captain
HaxPower Captain
http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/38429ea604

HaxPower 2-1 Fatality

4:12 Jairo
15:11 Jiminy Cricket (Jds) ***
16:29 Jiminy Cricket (Jds)

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/ca2bbe6c2f

3:24 Psykout (Lloyd Banks) 1-0
4:52 Psykout (mlfaijati)*** 2-0
9:01 Stevo (Koekiemonsterx) 2-1

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/617f6a6c74

2:57 Stevo (Koekiemonsterx) 2-2

gg

View user profile

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Gash Hounds 1 -0 Eagles United

1st half

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/8a857703d2

Goal was scored in 2nd half:

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/66a21c0631

[1.54] Naho (Ferry)***

Clean sheet Perkins

Last edited by Maverick on 2014-03-05, 00:54; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Overdose takes the defwin against Team Swift

Everyone of Overdose is online except for one person.

Swift has 2 (only because I grabbed Poels)

We wanted to play but seeing as Swift made up shit (he told me we were playing at 22:00cet because we were getting streamed) and figuring out he was just making it up to be able to make it himself.

after also confirming that not even his team was aware of this situation

we waited more than 15 minutes after 22:00cet and there's no signs. I'm off

we feel played and even though we were all there wanting to play the damn game we feel this kind of attitude should never be tolerated from a team captain.

sorry for the rant, I feel I need to justify it because defwins suck

View user profile
lol tello? first of all my net went down and i couldnt come on ts (again). Then, i called virgin up nd they said it will be up in about 10-15 mins. Looks like it didnt come back up till today. also, i was really ill (and im not going to school today). And ren said we were streamed u idiot, i ddint make it up lol. It wasnt to delay it for tactical reasons. why are u taking a defwin , thats just fucking sad and shows how desperate you are. we can play on wednesday if u decide to change ur mind but i bet you wont cos ur so desperate for the 3 points. It's not the end of the world that only 2 players were online for the match, this has happened many times before and hardly any1 takes defwins. Last season, you didnt turn up for the match vs The Defenders and did they take a defwin?
http://www.haxball-galaxy.co.uk/t2212-overdose-no-show-vs-the-defenders
No, they let u off and postponed it to another day. im really amused at how you took a defwin.

Oh and sorry to TS and OVER for not turning up.

View user profile
\"Te wrote:[o"]Overdose takes the defwin against Team Swift

Everyone of Overdose is online except for one person.

Swift has 2 (only because I grabbed Poels)

We wanted to play but seeing as Swift made up shit (he told me we were playing at 22:00cet because we were getting streamed) and figuring out he was just making it up to be able to make it himself.

after also confirming that not even his team was aware of this situation

we waited more than 15 minutes after 22:00cet and there's no signs. I'm off

we feel played and even though we were all there wanting to play the damn game we feel this kind of attitude should never be tolerated from a team captain.

sorry for the rant, I feel I need to justify it because defwins suck

this really pisses me off, u cant just assume i was lying you idiot. ren said we were getting streamed so i told u we were getting streamed. due to the above reasons i wasnt able to make the match.

View user profile
'attitude should never be tolerated from a team captain'

yeah, taking a defwin is a great attitude?

View user profile

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
I don't think this is the place for this but:

Taking the defwin is a team decision, I can only speak for myself but I don't think any of us buy that net stuff you've come up with.

If you have issues or whatever that don't allow you to be reliable to at least have your players informed or use a wildcard in time then I think you're just an awful captain for the league.

And I'm not giving you a bailout so you can continue being this unreliable. I can live with the reputation of taking a defwin so you can start the campaign now on how we are scared to play, it would be ironic to say the least, assuming we had the full team ready and you where nowhere to be seen.

View user profile
Not reliable enough to be a captain? I couldn't wildcard after 7;30. And I did have net issues because my internet has been down for 3 days before the game. It went down again and that is totally out of my controi. So your team wanted to take a defwin? How pathetic is that lol. Ayou clearly are too scared tto play cos u took the defwin which is stupid in itself. It's funny how uve completrly ignored the match where u didn't turn up against the defenders last ssn as well, ur just a desperate captain who is relying on defwins to challenge in this league. You have the nerve to call me an awful captain in this league when you are the one who's taken a defwin, which firstly puts a bad light onto the rest od the season and secondly its just pathetic to do so.

View user profile
His internet problem isn't a story he made up.

His net seems to disconnect randomly. It may have been fine the whole day, until a few hours before the game.He probably thought he would make the game, so saw no reason to wildcard it.

From what I can see, you're taking the defwin to punish Swift in a sense.
You're punishing someone, for something which they had no control over.
Just don't complain the next time the odds go against you.

View user profile
I would be very grateful if you could take back the defwin. If you think about it, to take a defwin on the 1st game is pretty sad..

View user profile

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Code Troth wrote:His internet problem isn't a story he made up.

His net seems to disconnect randomly. It may have been fine the whole day, until a few hours before the game.He probably thought he would make the game, so saw no reason to wildcard it.

From what I can see, you're taking the defwin to punish Swift in a sense.
You're punishing someone, for something which they had no control over.
Just don't complain the next time the odds go against you.

this is rich. If you guys would have talked to each other you would have had 4 minimun, in case this happened, since apparently the issue is common knowledge, and if you couldn't make it, you should have wildcarded and not make my whole team waste their time, since you're so aware of Swift's net problems, why risk it be it only him and LL?.

Which is another thing, only Love London was there, completely clueless on wtf was going on, until I insisted Poels, which wasn't even in HG's TS and was giving me a "I don't give a fuck attitude".

not a valid excuse, in fact, makes you look worse in my book for being aware and not taking precautions. And don't worry, no one has ever called a defwin against me in my 10 something combined league seasons so I'm sure the time is soon to come, be sure I won't make a drama of it.

do you even realize you had 7 people sitting for more than an hour waiting for an explanation on the issue?

I'm not taking away anything, if the staff feels it's mandatory to replay the game then no problem but I can't force my team to put up with this bs if they feel they don't want to, unless of course we have to, but these excuses make me more sure we took the right decision...

These net pop offs at game time, should probably man up and admit his parental issues.

edit: there is no comparison to the defenders game Swift. I've handed you dates under the table, no wildcards used, when you didn't show up on me on TWO times before this one. If the Defenders feel like not putting up with my supposed not showing up bussiness next time it happens I won't hold a grudge, nor will I cry like a child.

View user profile

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
A good team captain always has a contingency plan  Renbeadach 

Stop trying to bully Te][o to giving you another chance, would you like it if you and your team had to wait an hour+ and then end up not playing the game altogether?

You have 6 players in your squad (including you), Te][o even went to the trouble of trying to find your own players....

I guess you would also whinge if your team decided to play without you  like last season

tl;dr-Open and shut case, Te][o has every right to claim a defwin for his team. Take it on the chin and move on

jai!

All Inclusive
i'd disband if i were you taylor

<22:02:26> "Witsel1": guys a cunt and aint even that good simple as that
<22:01:05> "Witsel1": all ur fault
<22:01:06> "Witsel1": tbf
<22:01:09> "Witsel1": welsh cunt
<22:01:12> "Witsel1": hate him so much
View user profile
2 times? What are you on about lol?
So no one has ever called a defwin against you, and so you decide to take a defwin over me? Also, how is the TD game irrelevant? You didn't show up on that occasion and made the wait, which is the exact same scnario here.

Gred, why is Tello allowed to take a defwin? Last season I could have taken 3 or 4 defwins, but I decided against it, because I'm a nice person unlike Tello. This is so stupid, I can't believe u actully took a defwin Tello..

View user profile
jai! wrote:i'd disband if i were you taylor

Might do

View user profile
Tello mate, you've taken a defwin on the 1st fkin day of the ssn. That really is a shame, setting a bad example for the rest of the season.

Have fun with your undeserved 3 points, idiot.

View user profile

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Swift wrote:Tello mate, you've taken a defwin on the 1st fkin day of the ssn. That really is a shame, setting a bad example for the rest of the season.

Have fun with your undeserved 3 points, idiot.

You're the one that didn't get his act together for the first game of the season, you're the one that didn't organize his team properly to make it to the opening day of the season, setting a bad example for the rest of the season. How many chances do you need to prove you can go on about doing the very basic stuff of managing a haxball team?

See how that works? You're the one that messed up here, and throwing out names is not going to make me change mind.

View user profile
Tello ur acting as if I'm a brand new captain lol. Even though I wasn't ready on the 1st day of the season (and let me tell you again, it was completely out of my control) you shoudlnt be taking a defwin. My team were ready for the opening day, it was just that I had an unforeseen problem which was out of my control. I really find it amusing how you are trying so hard for a deefwin, again showing how desperate you are.

View user profile

cmon fams stop all dat beef bickering. tello has the right to take a defwin and obviously being aggressive and spamming a wall of text won't do you any favors @taylor gift.

You'll just have to accept that fact he took a defwin and you should of been a little more prepared and notified your team that you might not be able to make it.

Can't believe i predicted teamswift 3rd

Also taylor swift is a whore. she had like 14 different boyfriends wtf

I disband then.

View user profile

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Swift wrote:I disband then.

You need to realize that if you do that not only do you hurt the rest of the teams and all the people that put work in for your own enjoymeny, but also prove my point right all along.

View user profile
Tello you can't fukin talk about hurting the rest of the teams and enjoyment because you just took a defwin.

View user profile

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Swift wrote:Tello you can't fukin talk about hurting the rest of the teams and enjoyment because you just took a defwin.

And you're acting like the biggest man baby I've seen in a long while, instead of manning up accepting your mistakes and trying to improve you throw the towel in the first challenge you face proving you're just an awful captain like most people think.

And I bet most of us that gave you another chance and the benefit of the doubt are feeling pretty stupid right now.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum