Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 05:45

Swift wrote:I was clearly fucking lagging the whole 2nd half. PA basically forced me to play, and then you ban me?

27 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 06:03

8 games, are u srs? great job admin...

View user profile

28 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 07:24

Love London

Night Eyes
wistel i don't know why you were gone, the only thing I know is that you fucking disappeared. Now don't come to me saying that i'm crying for that shit game because I don't give a fuck, but since Taylor got banned (for many games) for a bullshit like leaving a game which was already over then they should ban you as well for wasting my fucking time and I don't care of your reasons. idiot

View user profile

29 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 09:08

#tEAM sWIFT
to win da league

View user profile

30 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 09:08

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
wow never seen an Italian get brave

yeah i ain't going to disagree 8 bans is harsh

u also said cut me from the team ( awee Ragequit )

anyway just postponed the next game

lock the thread and live life

- Captain of Perfection A -

- Season 5 : Finished 3rd in Division two -
- Season 6 : Finished 4th in Division one -
- Season 7 : Finished 1st in Division one -
- Season 8 : Finished 1st in Division one -

View user profile

31 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 09:21

8 games is a serious punishment. Could decide what position you finish in the league.
I wasn't there myself but even I can tell that this admin decision is clouded with hatred towards Swift as an individual.

The fact still stands that he left the game, however for a first time offense, I believe a simple warning or ban for one matchday would suffice. For Love London too ofcourse.
What annoys me is how everything leading up to the reason for swift and london exiting has been overlooked.
If a decision such as this is to be made I believe that it is only fair that the whole scene is observed in an objective manner.
He told you his ping was acting up, but his cries were ignored and the game continued.

n my opinion, the ban sentence should be reduced.
Please think this over again admins.
If you choose to ignore my request, i can't do jacksquat against u

View user profile

32 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 10:08

Love London

Night Eyes
ragequit? lmao you idiot don't know me enough to talk about me so just shut the fuck up, see ya the next time kiddo

View user profile

33 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 10:16

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Witsel wrote:wow never seen an Italian get brave

l0l fuk of

Progamer got 8 games, so does Taylor.

Taylor's past being a little bitch doesn't help him either.

hf

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

34 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 11:56

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
sarcastic :>

View user profile

35 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 16:14

for various reasons you should change this decision, maybe just 1 or 2 games

View user profile

36 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-12, 18:17

what you dont understand mlf is that I quit because the game was completely unfair due to me crashing all the time. Progamers incident was completely different, he quit because he was losing 3-0 in 1 minute and couldn't be asked to play...

cant believe u let this decision stand... what a shit season this turned out to be

View user profile

37 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 00:56

everyone knows tht 8 games is just way too much, u guys r acting like swift broke som1's leg... Only Witsel does those things (c wht i did there).
but ye, i understand u want to punish him, but 8 games... if it was som1 else, no1 would even care probs.

View user profile

38 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 01:09

fap

The Defenders
The Defenders
Progamer got the same punishment. I was calling for a ban for him so you can't expect admins to give a different punishment. This league needs the rules to be consistent else there will be nothing but anarchy.

View user profile

39 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 01:22

Since this is all against the rules, why didnt jai just take defwin? he agreed to play 2nd half another day, he's just hating on swift...

View user profile

40 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 01:23

and also when mlf refusee to play for my team and basically forced me to trade him (even though i playd him in every fs and we were doing well), why wasnt there any ban or anything? surely thats against the rules?
and fap, the progamer incident has a different context to this..

View user profile

41 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 01:57

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Swift wrote:and also when mlf refusee to play for my team and basically forced me to trade him (even though i playd him in  every fs and we were doing well), why wasnt there any ban or anything? surely thats against the rules?
Clutching at straws now?  Rolling Eyes 

42 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 02:10

GRed wrote:
Swift wrote:and also when mlf refusee to play for my team and basically forced me to trade him (even though i playd him in  every fs and we were doing well), why wasnt there any ban or anything? surely thats against the rules?
Clutching at straws now?  Rolling Eyes 
Clutching at straws? What? That was a perfectly valid statement so how thel hell am I clutching at straws? The point is an 8 match ban is ridiculous and I'm really annoyed with the amount of bullshit that I've experienced already this season.

View user profile

43 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 02:17

Its like I fkin bit someones arm tbh

View user profile

44 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 02:40

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
i have to agree , its abit harsh , 3games max and love london shouldn't even be banned , but swift you ain't doing any favors bringing up last season

View user profile

45 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 03:43

fap

The Defenders
The Defenders
Theres really too many points I could make here but I'll stick with just one, why is it always you and/or TS involved in the middle of it? It really can't be a coincidence.

View user profile

46 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 03:54

Stevo

Fatality
Fatality
xd

View user profile

47 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 03:55

@ fapwell what do u expect :s i got defwinned so there would be a bit of an argument there. and this u already know about.

Ok admins, i know i shouldnt have left the game like that, but 8 games is way too harsh... Like seriously, the game was nearly over, and i was fkin annoyed that we were losing 7-0 cos i was crashing all the time.

View user profile

48 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 04:08

Te][o

Eagles United
Eagles United
Swift wrote:

Ok admins, i know i shouldnt have left the game like that

It's ok you realize.

But what's wrong for being punished for realizing this too late?

It's a great life lesson. Think before acting. If you think after you'll sometimes find out the window has closed.

View user profile

49 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 04:12

fap wrote:Progamer got the same punishment. I was calling for a ban for him so you can't expect admins to give a different punishment. This league needs the rules to be consistent else there will be nothing but anarchy.

Fred wrote:everyone knows tht 8 games is just way too much, u guys r acting like swift broke som1's leg... Only Witsel does those things (c wht i did there).
but ye, i understand u want to punish him, but 8 games... if it was som1 else, no1 would even care probs.

why are you people so retarded, progamer ragequitted a game once midway then he got a 8 match ban.

Taylor ragequitted a game and he got a 8 match ban.

How does this in any way mean admins gave him a 8 match ban due to the fact he's taylor swift. If anything if we gave anything less than 8 matches then it may seem we're more taylor bias.

To be honest can we just ban taylor swift from galaxy forever for being a arrogant bipolar twat @admins

50 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 05:19

arctic wrote:
fap wrote:Progamer got the same punishment. I was calling for a ban for him so you can't expect admins to give a different punishment. This league needs the rules to be consistent else there will be nothing but anarchy.

Fred wrote:everyone knows tht 8 games is just way too much, u guys r acting like swift broke som1's leg... Only Witsel does those things (c wht i did there).

why are you people so retarded, progamer ragequitted a game once midway then he got a 8 match ban.

Taylor ragequitted a game and he got a 8 match ban.

How does this in any way mean admins gave him a 8 match ban due to the fact he's taylor swift. If anything if we gave anything less than 8 matches then it may seem we're more taylor bias.

To be honest can we just ban taylor swift from galaxy forever for being a arrogant bipolar twat @admins

i was abt to buy u a new laptop, but u just ruined it for urself! elephant

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum