Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Suspension

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 05:29

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
who cares if your lagging? Eagles united vs gash hound is a great example, arctic was lagging all game but at least we were not stupid enough to just go and attack like you did, and obv they are going to score 7 goals if they get the chance l0l, all you had to do was be defensive and you could have made 1-0 or even lower.

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

52 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 05:32

lol fuck off AM, we were playing PA who are the best team in the league. I was spiking every 10 seconds, how the hell could I defend?

edit: even witsel thinks the ban is way too long... doesnt that tell u something admins?

Last edited by Swift on 2014-03-13, 05:37; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

53 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 05:33

arctic wrote:
fap wrote:Progamer got the same punishment. I was calling for a ban for him so you can't expect admins to give a different punishment. This league needs the rules to be consistent else there will be nothing but anarchy.

Fred wrote:everyone knows tht 8 games is just way too much, u guys r acting like swift broke som1's leg... Only Witsel does those things (c wht i did there).
but ye, i understand u want to punish him, but 8 games... if it was som1 else, no1 would even care probs.

why are you people so retarded, progamer ragequitted a game once midway then he got a 8 match ban.

Taylor ragequitted a game and he got a 8 match ban.

How does this in any way mean admins gave him a 8 match ban due to the fact he's taylor swift. If anything if we gave anything less than 8 matches then it may seem we're more taylor bias.

To be honest can we just ban taylor swift from galaxy forever for being a arrogant bipolar twat @admins

This is exactly what I mean. arctic is just banning me for 8 games cos he hates me, not because of what happened.

View user profile

54 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 05:41

Swift wrote:
arctic wrote:
fap wrote:Progamer got the same punishment. I was calling for a ban for him so you can't expect admins to give a different punishment. This league needs the rules to be consistent else there will be nothing but anarchy.

Fred wrote:everyone knows tht 8 games is just way too much, u guys r acting like swift broke som1's leg... Only Witsel does those things (c wht i did there).
but ye, i understand u want to punish him, but 8 games... if it was som1 else, no1 would even care probs.

why are you people so retarded, progamer ragequitted a game once midway then he got a 8 match ban.

Taylor ragequitted a game and he got a 8 match ban.

How does this in any way mean admins gave him a 8 match ban due to the fact he's taylor swift. If anything if we gave anything less than 8 matches then it may seem we're more taylor bias.

To be honest can we just ban taylor swift from galaxy forever for being a arrogant bipolar twat @admins

This is exactly what I mean. arctic is just banning me for 8 games cos he hates me, not because of what happened.

Are you visually impaired or just thickheaded?

"why are you people so retarded, progamer ragequitted a game once midway then he got a 8 match ban.

Taylor ragequitted a game and he got a 8 match ban."

☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:who cares if your lagging? Eagles united vs gash hound is a great example, arctic was lagging all game but at least we were not stupid enough to just go and attack like you did.

This, plus you were the one who allegedly asked PA to play the game when you were lagging so take responsibility

Swift wrote:lol fuck off AM, we were playing PA who are the best team in the league. I was spiking every 10 seconds, how the hell could I defend?

Perkins, Ferry and naho is arguably nearly as good or was even as good as Jai, Maddude and witsel (considering witsel ain't played for like a week)

55 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 06:30

but the reasons for me quitting the game were completely different to the progamer incident.. and i quit with 1 minute to go and i was basically lagging the whole time. i couldnt even play... as u can see here, my ping was basically like this all the time:

andmy 2nd ping was 600+ the whole game

now ur telling me i can play like that? and then u ban me cos were losing 7-0 with 2v3 (essentially)? this is fucking retarded...

View user profile

56 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 06:37

jai!

All Inclusive
watch the whole game and watch your ping

<22:02:26> "Witsel1": guys a cunt and aint even that good simple as that
<22:01:05> "Witsel1": all ur fault
<22:01:06> "Witsel1": tbf
<22:01:09> "Witsel1": welsh cunt
<22:01:12> "Witsel1": hate him so much
View user profile

57 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 07:28

Love London

Night Eyes
so many haters here l0l, why do you need to ruin a fucking game?

View user profile

58 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 07:37

jai!

All Inclusive
haters

<22:02:26> "Witsel1": guys a cunt and aint even that good simple as that
<22:01:05> "Witsel1": all ur fault
<22:01:06> "Witsel1": tbf
<22:01:09> "Witsel1": welsh cunt
<22:01:12> "Witsel1": hate him so much
View user profile

59 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 07:45

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
⊂_ヽ lol haters
  \\ Λ_Λ
   \( ˇωˇ) 
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\
   レ ノ   ヽ_つ
  / /
  / /|
 ( (ヽ

☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:who cares if your lagging? Eagles united vs gash hound is a great example, arctic was lagging all game but at least we were not stupid enough to just go and attack like you did, and obv they are going to score 7 goals if they get the chance l0l, all you had to do was be defensive and you could have made 1-0 or even lower.

LOL  pls can everyone attack against us in future, 1-0 is bad for morale. ty x

View user profile

60 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 07:48

do u think it was fun for me to play in that 2nd half? i was lagging everywhere which is why i quit.

View user profile

61 Re: Suspension on 2014-03-13, 08:47

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
this ceased to be funny

locked until another admin unlocks it

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: