Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Impersonations and points deductions.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
It has come to my knowledge that there has been some impersonations in Galaxy this Season. Normally when rules get broken we give them the benefit of the doubt or warnings etc, but this time there isn't going to be any of that. I don't wish to name the informer so the evidence won't be posted here.

The facts are that Witsel impersonated Zizou in the match TD vs SL. Perkins tried to get impersonators for the match GH vs SL. Witsel has had impersonators for PA before which I've overlooked giving him a warning. It has also come to my knowledge that KaLaJaN has had impersonators but without sufficient evidence. Also PA vs GH da silva was impersonated but we are unsure who did it from a few suspects so cannot convict anyone at this time.

The sanctions are as follows:

- SL defloss in match were Zizou was impersonated
- SL deducted 3 further points for trying to get impersonators vs GH

I would also like to give Perkins a final warning, if any more shit comes up about you or SL then you'll be stripped of captaincy. Not only due to this impersonations stuff, but also your general conduct with people is shitty so take this as a final warning.

- PA given defloss vs GH where da silva was impersonated.
- PA deducted 3 points for Witsel's involvement in impersonations.

I would also like to give Witsel a final warning as well, you'll be stripped of captaincy if anything else comes up breaking the rules. Added to your inactivity which created lots of uncertainty coming into the Season is the reason for this.

KaLaJaN is also on a warning, any impersonations or other breakages of the rules and there will be sanctions.

For Perfection A and Starlights, you will have to have players you wish to use in your ts channel for matches. Opponents reserve the right to check this and inform admins of any wrongdoings.

As a final message, I'm really fucking disappointed as this completely undermines the draft, which I remind you is in place to try and get some kind of parity going on. We could just as easily run the league with 6 or 8 teams, so captains shouldn't feel immune. Similarly, we could just as easily stop the league altogether.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

KaLaJaN

Fatality Captain
Fatality Captain
OMG, in the life i have had to fake one player, i prefer to lose for deflose than to fake the player...

I dont know who have said you that but is totally a lie.

View user profile

Zizou

Starlights
Lmfao Very Happy

View user profile

Maverick

Gash Hounds Captain
Oh dear witsel, so he's been doing this all along eh? Cheating his way to the last two titles no doubt, I'm claiming them for Gash Hounds. & in the future there's nothing to stop him from having 3 in his channel yet giving the link to someone else if they don't respond or he finds someone better. He can't be trusted. There will be a question mark over every victory his team gets.  

This kind of behavior is catastrophic to the integrity of the league. These two are so lucky they're not getting banned as it's a big slap in the face to mlf who puts alot of time into the running of this league.

View user profile

Stevo

Fatality
Fatality
if u cud fit me in between admins my anus needs a clean soon maverinho
love from casper69

View user profile
Witsel has had impersonators for PA before which I've overlooked giving him a warning

how can you give him a warning for multiple impersonations in the first place?! just cheated his titles then aint he... i dont have anything against you witsel but you should be banned tbh because you've probably impersonated so many times now. same with perkins.

View user profile

mlfaijati

Swift wrote:Witsel has had impersonators for PA before which I've overlooked giving him a warning

how can you give him a warning for multiple impersonations in the first place?! just cheated his titles then aint he... i dont have anything against you witsel but you should be banned tbh because you've probably impersonated so many times now. same with perkins.

The only ones I've known about are from Season 6, well attempted anyway. Perkins got captaincy late this Season so I doubt there has been other impersonations with him.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
Tbf I don't think I have ever asked anyone to impersonate before last game so don't see how people are saying I've had impersonators to win the league in the past season's, you all just go cream boated by me jai and maddude , also implying maverick you also got an impersonator last season so don't go on like you're fucking smart you cunt! Yeah I apologies I guess I never have had impersonators before but guess you learn from your mistakes lol , also Helios you little snake

- Captain of Perfection A -

- Season 5 : Finished 3rd in Division two -
- Season 6 : Finished 4th in Division one -
- Season 7 : Finished 1st in Division one -
- Season 8 : Finished 1st in Division one -

View user profile

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
Sorry max I love you please don't hurt me

View user profile

CrossChap

Perfection A
Perfection A

View user profile

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
Maverick wrote:Oh dear witsel, so he's been doing this all along eh? Cheating his way to the last two titles no doubt, I'm claiming them for Gash Hounds. & in the future there's nothing to stop him from having 3 in his channel yet giving the link to someone else if they don't respond or he finds someone better. He can't be trusted. There will be a question mark over every victory his team gets.  

This kind of behavior is catastrophic to the integrity of the league. These two are so lucky they're not getting banned as it's a big slap in the face to mlf who puts alot of time into the running of this league.

i lol'd so hard tbf , we won the titles fair and square ( i claim them for GH ) hahahaahahahahahahahahaha  Arrow 

View user profile

Perkinss

Starlights Captain
Maverick wrote:Oh dear witsel, so he's been doing this all along eh? Cheating his way to the last two titles no doubt, I'm claiming them for Gash Hounds. & in the future there's nothing to stop him from having 3 in his channel yet giving the link to someone else if they don't respond or he finds someone better. He can't be trusted. There will be a question mark over every victory his team gets.  

http://www.haxballtube.com/watch/040781a8d3

raped moron

View user profile

Perkinss

Starlights Captain
mlfaijati wrote:
I would also like to give Perkins a final warning, if any more shit comes up about you or SL then you'll be stripped of captaincy. Not only due to this impersonations stuff, but also your general conduct with people is shitty so take this as a final warning.

Implying I give a fuck, you faggot.

View user profile

Stevo

Fatality
Fatality
bants

View user profile

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
hahaha i love you perkins

View user profile

Helios

Gash Hounds Captain
jsyk i impersonated lee for gash hound when they played against PA

come at me admins

View user profile
wtf Perkins cut me cauz he thought I ratted
blaspheme

View user profile

aeRo

The Defenders
The Defenders
l0l im not even aero, im momo

View user profile

Witsel

Perfection A Captain
Perfection A Captain
Helios wrote:jsyk i impersonated lee for gash hound when they played against PA

come at me admins

still got beat

View user profile

Zizou

Starlights
Fuck you mlf you spastic cunt.

View user profile

Perkinss

Starlights Captain
Lol this place is full of virgin kids im outta here you brainless morons

ly witsel c u on fb babe

and ziz message me if ur in romania im coming mamaia and see u bro

View user profile

Perkinss

Starlights Captain
http://www.scoresway.com/?sport=rugby&page=team&id=108

nice copy/paste Maverick you faggot cant even be original with your shit team's name
kill yourself

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum