Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello I am almunia10!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hello I am almunia10! on 2014-08-17, 11:15

Hello I am almunia10, I'm not going to say my real as I like to go by my in game name because I have swag! Nearly after year of quitting this game after my computer became slow, it's now okay and I get 76 ping in rooms again which is awesome (if this game ruins my computer again I will scream, and be extremely annoyed and angry).

About me, I am 19 and I play as a goalkeeper... well I try to but I suck xD... I would like to be a second choice goalkeeper or maybe first choice goalkeeper if your targets are to be relegated (does this league have a division 2?) or finish bottom of division 2.

The reason I've signed up to this league is that I really cannot be bothered to play 4v4, I just want to play for fun... and 4v4 is a bit too competitive for a video game (you would expect the players would be getting paid, for how much they take it seriously... I too tbh), and 3v3 is a fun format to play and it doesn't really matter if you win or lose.

For my username I am a very bad goalkeeper even when I was in my prime I was average on a good day, and I make a lot of mistakes which has increased as I'm now extremely rusty. This is why I chose my username to be Almunia, added to the fact that I support Arsenal, and for 10, it's my lucky number as I was born on the 10th. xD

radu  <<< P.S 10/10 I would bang!!!!!!

View user profile

2 Re: Hello I am almunia10! on 2014-08-17, 11:23

At least gimme a trail!

View user profile

3 Re: Hello I am almunia10! on 2014-08-18, 14:06

Helios

Gash Hounds Captain
IS THAT YOU ARCTIC

View user profile

4 Re: Hello I am almunia10! on 2014-08-18, 22:01

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
its signorelli by my best guess

not even joking

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum