Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Season 3 Suggestion Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-04, 21:51

Since we got over 280 registered users i thought that we could make Division 2. It will make more users get involved with this league.

Another idea that i have is we could have 3v3 cups going on with both divisons it will make all teams meet atleast once from div 1 and 2.

NOTE: ITS ONLY SUGGESTIONS

View user profile

2 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-04, 22:58

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Registered users =/= active users

Also currently we have 3 active admins, that isn't really enough to manage another division, we are having activity problems with 1 division anyway so I don't think we can manage a second division. Also the number of good captain applications probably wont be enough for a second division, as people will be less likely to apply for a div 2 team than a div 1 team.

We will intergrate the 4v4 cup during the league season next time around.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

3 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 05:24

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
To be fair there are too many people (like myself) that haven't been signed on any teams so why do you think registered users who are not on a team going to be coming back to the league when they don't have a team?

View user profile

4 fpwef on 2012-09-05, 05:28

ummm I fink their should be a division 2 for next season and bottem 2 should be relegated and their should be 4 new teams, we probs get more players since Galaxy are now on YeS ts

5 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 05:38

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & The Defenders Captain
Administrator & The Defenders Captain
I think in order for relegation to be strictly fair, it has to be made known at the start of the season what the criteria for relegation are.

Therefore, I would prefer a ten-team single division for S3, then relegating the bottom four and adding two new teams for S4 to have two divisions of six.
Realistically, at the moment two new teams is all the league can deal with, what with the current number of players and admins.

View user profile

6 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 06:14

If the players left who are active who may not be the best, the only fair thing would either be ren's idea

or make a reserve league where they improve amongst each other

7 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 06:36

mlfaijati

Rénbeaudach wrote:I think in order for relegation to be strictly fair, it has to be made known at the start of the season what the criteria for relegation are.

Therefore, I would prefer a ten-team single division for S3, then relegating the bottom four and adding two new teams for S4 to have two divisions of six.
Realistically, at the moment two new teams is all the league can deal with, what with the current number of players and admins.

This is effectively the plan for next season.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

8 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 06:54

macros wrote:ummm I fink their should be a division 2 for next season and bottem 2 should be relegated and their should be 4 new teams, we probs get more players since Galaxy are now on YeS ts

Macro like your idea but we could have 10 teams in div 1 and wait for s4 than we should have 2 divisons

View user profile

9 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 07:16

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Look,
There are not really enough active free agents,
and as ren said its not fair to relegate.

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

10 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 07:33

#6 man roster

there's been alot of 2v3's every team has had to play a 2v3 except 1 team.

11 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 07:39

macros wrote:ummm I fink their should be a division 2 for next season and bottem 2 should be relegated and their should be 4 new teams, we probs get more players since Galaxy are now on YeS ts

gd idea Wink

12 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 08:47

I think in order for relegation to be strictly fair, it has to be made known at the start of the season what the criteria for relegation are.

This and rosters of 6.

13 FE9WF on 2012-09-05, 08:49

Corn wrote:

This and rosters of 6.

Roster of 6 FTW

ffs AM-99 make something similar to man talk so captains can vote on it on a poll since you keep going on about how major changes will be voted by caps -_-

14 Re: Season 3 Suggestion Thread on 2012-09-05, 18:12

☆AM-99☆7™

lol,
when did I talk about major change will be made by caps?
and yes there will be Captains Talk today.

but thats what is going to happen.
Rosters of 6 will be discussed.
I say If you have problems with giving times to your players and think that the 6th player won't get to play then just skip your draft pick.

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum