Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Scantraxx Reloaded - Season 2 Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & The Defenders Captain
Administrator & The Defenders Captain

Scantraxx Reloaded in their maiden season went through three different identities, as L. Dragos under notorious former captain raimon (aka Pain), and was also briefly the Waco Raiders under Deadly, who didn't stick around long.

As such, I will only sum up the team's exploits under its current identity, in which period bert and I were captains.

Firstly I shall give my impressions of the players (I hope to be as fair as possible) and my ratings of them.

The Players

bert - 6 - The first captain to take charge of the team in its current form, and after a shaky start as skipper losing 6-1 Eagles United, steered his team and played rather better against Fatality, and put in a valiant effort against Infinite Hax conisdering they were storming away to the league title at the time. Rather blotted his copybook playing in a 9-1 rout of his team against Haxball Revolution, but in general was okay defensively and worked hard to make the best of a bad situation for his team.
6 Appearances, 1 Goal

Rénbeaudach - 5 - Captain for the last three SR matches and first-choice goalkeeper throughout, conceded 10 goals in his 40 minutes of play, making a few smart saves along the way, even if his passing as at times a little wayward. Maybe he'll improve in months to come? I suppose I'm the only one who really knows Wink.
4 Appearances

Striker123 - 4 - Played only in the ignominious 6-1 drubbing at the hands of AM-99's Eagles, and subsequently released after embittering his relations with the then captain bert, trying to take control of the proceedings in the game surely not helping his team's cause.
1 Appearance

Shinx - 6 - Looked lively and enterprising when he played, it's a shame really he only played as little as he did, scoring his teams solitary effort versus Eagles United, though really should have got a second in the dying embers of that game.
2 Appearances, 1 Goal

feyenoord - 7 - Traces his origins with the team back from the L. Dragos era, a plucky midfielder equally capable of defending as well as creating chances. He also has shown an eye for goal himself, netting both against Fatality and Night Eyes, and especially towards the end of the season proved to be a pivotal player in picking up two points in the last three games. Could have done with better support throughout the campaign, and deserved better results considering his performance and attitude.
6 Appearances, 2 Goals, 1 Assist

Haxxplayer - 7 - Another Dutchman who played under raimon's turbulent captaincy and the team's focal point in attack, though his appearance record is patchy his finishing was often precise, including a memorable candidate for the goal of the week with a long range effort against Infinite Hax. Sadly retired before the season's final week, and in a statistic that was rather damning in terms of the team's record, finished joint top-scorer for the season.
4 Appearances, 3 Goals

RedRobin - 5 - Drafted in as one of bert's first signings of his tenure, the defensive player it has to be said found things tough going. After playing relatively well in his first two games, he had rather a nightmarish time facing the Haxball Revolution onslaught, and never played since.
3 Appearances

Song1 - 6 - Came in to the team like RedRobin towards the end of the season, but fared rather better than his fellow compatriot. Playing in midfield he added a bit of guile and occaisional flashes of brilliance after recovering from the initial Haxball Revoluion shocker, he was also quick to pounce on a couple of defensive errors from his opponents to bag his goals.
4 Appearances, 2 Goals, 1 Assist

daard - 7 - The team's final and Rénbeaudach's only signing of the league season, daard made an immediate impact on the team. Played in the games which won Scantraxx's only points in its present form, and finished well with a brace against Haxpower to put him level with Haxpower in the scoring stakes. Ought to have put his team level against Night Eyes, but this was the only real blemish on his performances, which led the team to finish somewhat on a high.
3 Appearances, 3 Goals

Team Stats
Total
Played 14, Won 1, Drawn 2, Lost 11 - Goals for 19, Goals against 68 (GD -49) - 5 points

As Scantraxx Reloaded
Played 7, Won 0, Drawn 2, Lost 5 - Goals for 8, Goals against 27 (GD -19) - 2 points

Summary
Performance wise there can be alot of positives to be taken from the way Scantraxx Reloaded ended the season. Mistakes may have cost them in trying to hold onto leads, but the intent was often well guided. The team may look very different come the start of the third season, particularly as I, Rénbeaudach will be leaving to start my own club, but if players like daard and feyenoord stick around and the defence is sorted out, the signs are that this team shhould become competitive and perhaps not be consigned to propping up the table as happened this season.
It was a real pleasure to be involved with the team however, and I hope I'll carry some good experience forward.

Thanks for reading, ~Rén

Last edited by Rénbeaudach on 2012-09-07, 21:45; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
Nice

View user profile

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
wow, amazing Very Happy

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Every time I go write something ren just comes out and destroys me, really nice read and it will be a shame we'll have to wait a while for any more Sad.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile
Never will be forgoten 1

<23:50:31> "Casper07™️1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
This team compared to The Invincibles....... :O

<23:50:31> "Casper07™️1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Fabien wrote:better then them greds

ye u know the deal

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

than*

"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum