Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Haxball Galaxy Season 3 Mock Draft

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Haxball Galaxy Season 3 Mock Draft on 2012-09-26, 11:25

Ok guys, remember this is a mock draft. This does not mean I know inside information about your picks or know what will happen. This is what I think the picks will be. Feel free to predict aswell. I'm doing first round + hR only.

Infinite Hax: fap

With fap winning Mid of the Season last season and linking very well with fr1sky, it looks likely that Fap will return to the reigning champions
this season. A player who has an array of skills, tricks and can pass the ball and play a fast tempo game, it looks likely that IH will challenge
for the title again with an alarmingly strong attack which contains Knucklez and Fr1sky.

Haxpower: Dooms

With 2 goalkeepers in Mick and iks and a midfielder in JDS, Haxpower are going to be looking for a proven fwd and this could see them getting Dooms.
Dooms, who won the title with Infinite Hax last season, can fill in any position so could even fill in goal if iks or Mick fail to show and can provide
that vital pass and finish that Haxpower lacked last season.

Eagles United: just skill

With Eagles United being one of the less active teams last season, AM-99 is going to be looking for a quality active gk which sees AM play his preferred
midfield position and with just skill providing active in the chatbox and after seeing him in pubs, it looks likely that Skill will be wearing the orange
for the season. With a solid gk such as Just Skill in the team, Eagles could mount a title challenge.

Fatality: BrK^

With BrK^ in the team, things were looking rosy for Fatality until he had to leave the league. Now he is back, he could be set for a return. giving
Fatality that flair that they seem to lack. BrK^ is a mid/fwd who can pass the ball, defend and score goals. If BrK^ and captain Camsampbell link up well,
Fatality could prove to be the leagues dark horses.

HHH: Plank123

After discovering the skilled Plank in a room, it looks likely that he will become a Hungry Hungry hax player. A player taht is unknown to many, Plank123
is a skillful fwd who can pass the ball well. If played alongside the right midfielder, we could see Plank123 up there with the top goalscorers. However,
his availability could be questionable as he plays in many leagues.

HHH: OvoXo

With Breeezy playing more of an outfield role in pubs, he could look to bring in a solid gk and OvoXo is a very solid gk on his day.
Again, commitment could be questionable as he likes to spend a lot of time with his Feed Me League team, but if he plays too his best, don't expect HHH to
concede many.

Five Minuites Left: Arctic

With Song1 playing a midfield role, he will look to sign a solid GK that can keep the scoresheet down and while Arctic is a hot and cold gk, he has potential
to be an amazing gk and one of the shrewdest picks in Galaxy

Game Theory: MoMo

A captain I know nothing about, I imagine hmmm will be looking for a good gk and MoMo can either be a great keeper or a not so great one. However he has a
positive attitude and I think that these are the type of players that hmmm will be looking for.

The Defenders: daard

With daard shining in a mostly shambolic Scantraxx Reloaded team, it looks like then captain Renebeaudach will bring him to his new team, The Defenders. Daard
is a player who can pass the ball and finish well and has a positive attitude about the game. However, ping issues could be a problem, as he is Serbian.

Haxball Revolution: Zoff

Who knows? Since hR have no 1st round pick and are near the bottom of the 2nd round list and already boasting a strong 3 of mlf, fab and Joehan, mlf could
look to bring in a player with potential and Zoff is that player. Although he makes many errors, he brushes them off easily. Since mlf is the only proven gk on
the team, if he trains Zoff into a good keeper, then hR won't have to worry about conceding goals.

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Great Mock Draft,
Thanks for doing it Corn.

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile
This is pretty nice, though one correction, daard is from Kosovo not Serbia!

"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

han joelo

HaxPower
HaxPower
Corn wrote:

Who knows? Since hR have no 1st round pick and are near the bottom of the 2nd round list and already boasting a strong 3 of mlf, fab and Joehan, mlf could
look to bring in a player with potential and Zoff is that player. Although he makes many errors, he brushes them off easily. Since mlf is the only proven gk on
the team, if he trains Zoff into a good keeper, then hR won't have to worry about conceding goals.

lolwat

View user profile
dunno y my name is not there

View user profile http://lel.com
i got the best way too gk Smile

View user profile

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Corn wrote:

Corn nice prediction for hR xD

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum