Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

V disappointed in mistreatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 08:56

http://haxballtube.com/watch/7bb92076b5
http://haxballtube.com/watch/5217e9ffff

V disappointed in mistreatment of self bc of country. I came in looking for good international time and i am picked on for my country. Yes i was originally in decent mood but consistent hostball and poor treatment of my country left me very disappointed. I have da respect for brits when they join my room, i expect equal treatment.

Yes i did enter troll state after awhile and started insulting, i will not back down.

This may not go for rest of u, i'm sure there are great respectful haxballers out there from ur country, but right now very disappointed. This will not go great with plans for the planned international league where countries from around world come together to compete for a cup.

View user profile

2 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 09:04

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
wut

3 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 09:08

srsly wat

4 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 09:13

dale12345

Eagles United
Eagles United
u mad bro

5 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 09:22

lold.

wot wut wat wit wyt wet

obv is obv

View user profile

6 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 09:25

Rénbeaudach

Administrator & The Defenders Captain
Administrator & The Defenders Captain
Why post it here?

Sure, the host is being a knob, but he's not from our lot.

- Captain of THE DEFENDERS -

- Season 3 : Finished 7th in Division One -
- Season 4 : Finished 3rd in Division One -
- Season 5 : Finished 7th in Division One - Cup Champions -
- Season 6 : Finished 6th in Division One -
- Season 7 : Finished 7th in Division One -

View user profile

7 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 09:41

wut is this canadian sorcery

<23:50:31> "Casper07™1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

8 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 09:43

http://www.confused.com wats the point making a thread anything u want to gain by doing this? there is lots of host and lots of players doesn't mean the whole uk is like that and in this league i dont think there is such players like that. quite stupid posting a thread coz some noobs was insulting in public room.like u said ''I have da respect for brits when they join my room, i expect equal treatment'' yes u might be like that and so is players from this league but other country host players might ban us, i got banned from lots of diffrent hosts like brazilian, argentina,turkish,czech,portugal coz i was form uk O.O(racism) does not mean i go to there league and write paragraphs + not all the hosts bans u from diffrent countries only some does

9 Re: V disappointed in mistreatment on 2012-12-07, 13:11

i seen that host in my rooms insulting people ect, ive been to his rooms and he made me play 3v1 (me), therefore he didnt do this to you because of your nationality, he did it cause he is knob.

further more just look at the players ability, they are obviously noobs, so they won't be in leagues, so making this thread wont effect them, but will effect us who are innocent, and may drive overseas players away, which will damage this league.

p.s in future if you are in a noobs room, then what you need to do is just leave and find another room, if you want to play in a uk host, then use one of my hosts (bad ping though) or the best uk's host's in hmmm's rooms ect.... Smile

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum