Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

DIG BICK- finding the correct positioning: tips for new players

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

I have played haxball for a number of years, I have found from experience that the best way to play and win a high percentage of games it to ensure that you are finding the correct position and angles to get the goals.
A tactic for this is to flash:
-flashing both looks cool AND takes skill and dexterity
-flashing lets people know how much you want the ball
-flashing helps your team realise that you are a threat to the other team that should be utilized

A good place for new players to go is the upper half of the pitch, usually situating yourself in the midzone between the goal line, upper wing and half-way line is a good way to start. Playing with friends while using this tactic I have managed great success and furthermore from this position it is quite easy to talk to your team to formulate complex plans and strategies.

The issue with this strategy is man marking, when people do this you need to get a little bit sneaky...
moving up and down will make them waste time chasing you allowing your team to score, alternatively they may get bored and run away and then you can continue doing what you love.

if you loved this short guide visit my website! haxballinsider.info.net.ac.org



pfff #LoadsaGoals #JaggerIsACunt #FuckCanada pfff

View user profile

Lee


Gash Hounds
Sik

View user profile
life changing thread


_________________
"Haxball Legend" - The Times
"Riveting success story" - The Globe
"A role-model, a hero, a God" - The Guardian
"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
I actually do this sometimes nice one mate


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

Guest


Guest
☆AM-99☆7™️ wrote:I actually do this sometimes nice one mate
pfffpfffpfffpfff

Guest


Guest
What a beautiful thread Sad

didn't i ban you from my room alone with pfff for being racist? :P


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile
s.signorelli wrote:didn't i ban you from my room alone with pfff for being racist? :P

Oh hello, I believe you banned me from the room because you were "trolling" with your canadian friends, alienating british people purely due to their nationality. Forcing us to play 9vs1 and calling us "faggots". I would suggest that you go and play another game where your caustic personality and blatant racist activities will be welcomed, haxball is not for you friend.

View user profile

GReddy

avatar
Administrator
Administrator

-flashing both looks cool AND takes skill and dexterity

O thats why im so bad

pfff


_________________
loveJU: there is always someone better dan u
View user profile
DIG BICK wrote:
s.signorelli wrote:didn't i ban you from my room alone with pfff for being racist? :P

Oh hello, I believe you banned me from the room because you were "trolling" with your canadian friends, alienating british people purely due to their nationality. Forcing us to play 9vs1 and calling us "faggots". I would suggest that you go and play another game where your caustic personality and blatant racist activities will be welcomed, haxball is not for you friend.

i came across one of your rooms where you were doing 9v1 and saying racist remarks, so i told red to join my room, you and pfff entered and i banned you straight away. Smile

oh btw i am British technically. Smile


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

Guest


Guest
I worry when you get all righteous like this sig, because it might make new people think everyone on this forum is like you.

hmmm wrote:I worry when you get all righteous like this sig, because it might make new people think everyone on this forum is like you.

omg paddy he was being racist. Mad


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

Guest


Guest
s.signorelli wrote:
hmmm wrote:I worry when you get all righteous like this sig, because it might make new people think everyone on this forum is like you.

omg paddy he was being racist. Mad

Canadian is not a race. Xenophobic is the word. Either way who cares anyway?

hmmm wrote:
s.signorelli wrote:
hmmm wrote:I worry when you get all righteous like this sig, because it might make new people think everyone on this forum is like you.

omg paddy he was being racist. Mad

Canadian is not a race. Xenophobic is the word. Either way who cares anyway?

Fair point about the xenophobia hmmm. Hopefully people like sig can just leave the haxball community to get on with their lives without him trying to interfere and spoil the experience for the true players

View user profile
DIG BICK wrote:
hmmm wrote:
s.signorelli wrote:
hmmm wrote:I worry when you get all righteous like this sig, because it might make new people think everyone on this forum is like you.

omg paddy he was being racist. Mad

Canadian is not a race. Xenophobic is the word. Either way who cares anyway?

Fair point about the xenophobia hmmm. Hopefully people like sig can just leave the haxball community to get on with their lives without him trying to interfere and spoil the experience for the true players

tbh if i was an admin i would perma ban you, but you're lucky that im not. :P


_________________
[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile


_________________



<23:50:31> "Casper07™️1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car



39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

opc


Administrator
omg y u steelin #FATALITY taktiks 4

View user profile
opc wrote:omg y u steelin #FATALITY taktiks 4

pfff pfff pfff pfff pfff pfff pfff pfff


OPC2


_________________



<23:50:31> "Casper07™️1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car



39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum