Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

hi guys am ☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮...

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hi guys am ☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮... some know me from playing hax with them others don't...anyway i play gk, defensive midfielder, and sometimes att midfield ...i have now been playing just under a year and find it fun ..looking forward playing with u guys and seeing you guys in a game ..btw! ONLY ONE NOOB IN HAX !!!! ME!!! ):@

I WAS BORN IN UK BUT LIVED MOST MY LIFE IN CYPRUS so i know greek yes!

i never change my name and never change my avatar ! its a 2 in 1 package xD

<3 u all

piece brothers

“Ima show you, how great I am. Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, Im so mean I make medicine sick. Ima show you, how great I am.I have wrastled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightnin, thrown thunder in jail. Ima show you, how great I am. All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you, I know you got him, I know youve got him picked, but the mans in trouble, Ima show you how great I am.”
— Muhammad Ali

Spoiler:
View user profile
Welcome ☮ ☆ noob ☆ ☮, Enjoy your Stay !

<23:50:31> "Casper07™1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

noob I love you

welcome noob, i wanted you in Nordic Lions, but you didnt respond so i got Aidizzle instead. Smile

oh as i was the one who got you to sign up on fm, im going to be taking the credit for your success muahahahaha. Twisted Evil

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile
looooll ty all guys <3 u 2...
and no problem sig. Smile
king noob is in the house ^_^

“Ima show you, how great I am. Only last week, I murdered a rock, injured a stone, hospitalized a brick, Im so mean I make medicine sick. Ima show you, how great I am.I have wrastled with an alligator, I done tussled with a whale, I done handcuffed lightnin, thrown thunder in jail. Ima show you, how great I am. All you chumps are gonna bow when I whoop him, all of you, I know you got him, I know youve got him picked, but the mans in trouble, Ima show you how great I am.”
— Muhammad Ali

Spoiler:
View user profile

Last edited by lr16 on 2012-12-09, 08:00; edited 1 time in total

"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

Apple

Night Eyes
Hey noob ! Enjoy your stay !

View user profile
Ah noob the guy that will be in The Legacy Very Happy

THE GUY? PLS! the noob that will be in the Legacy u mean. btw whos is in ur team ..?

— Muhammad Ali

Spoiler:
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum