Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Five minuets left VS. Olympicos Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Five minuets left have been in the league longer than olympicos but have found life, not so easy. They have replaces most of there players from last season but he has got reliable new players now and song is saying it will be a tough, first match but that they should just win. Prediction is 3-2. There star player expected to have a good impacted in this match is un choosen at the moment i will fill this in when i have found the infomation. Overall, song1 team looks comfordant look at the first match but will this comfordants lead to there down fall. We will find OUT.

This olympicos's first season and we are not quite sure of the power in the league yet but looking at there players they can be quite promising. They are also trying to be acurrate with there tactics and predictions. They are also looking defencive. Match prediction for them 1-0. There player that will be expected to have a good game i would say apple cause he always plays well in matches but we will have to see. Overall, they look defencive and could be powerfal but we will see.. popcorn11 POST WHAT YOU THINK NOW...

Last edited by ZOFF on 2012-12-28, 04:10; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

good post, should be a good match.

zoff4commentator

No offence but it's awful, u don't mention any names or anything

I DID APPLE.. BYE THE WAY SONG1 WHO IS YOUR STAR PLAYER FOR THE GAME WOULD YOU SAY ON YOUR TEAM

View user profile

Arctic wrote:No offence but it's awful, u don't mention any names or anything

what u chattin m8 dis iz post of da ssn

you havent mentioned how we're gunna rip em to shreds

hheh Smile

View user profile

Jaiii wrote:you havent mentioned how we're gunna rip em to shreds

lololol THATS WHAT I WANT TO SEE SON!

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Arctic why are you being a miserable cunt for its his first time and he's only 12 or something Sad

ZOFF CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS OKAY pfff

I lmao'd so hard

Karl

Olympikarlos Captain
Gunna be a good game, reckon we can edge it tho Wink

Good luck song, still got 2 weeks or smething to train Smile

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum