Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Karl's game previews

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Karl's game previews on 2012-12-29, 08:34

Karl

Olympikarlos Captain
As the start of the new season draws ever closer, the first round of games have been drawn, here is my take, and predictions of the results of the first round fixtures, as team stands at the moment:

Eagles United vs Hax365

In this game, an old-timer derby, a new team to the league faces one of the oldest teams remaining.
Newly relegated Eagles United has a strong squad as of now, and could be contenders for promotion this season, with a deadly striker in Lr16, and a strong goalkeeper in Somalian 2, not to mention the rest of their roster, which is strong nonetheless.
However, hax 365 have also been around for a long time, and can play some decent hax, I dont know a lot about this team to be honest, but they are definitely not a joke, so this is set to be a challenging and close game.

My Prediction: I honestly can't call it, but i will go for 3-2 to EU

The Legacy vs Mystery Lions

Next is a new-team derby, with Giroud facing his friend-captain, MGK.
Both look to have reasonable squads, with Kb24 tipped to be a key-player for TL.
This game could be a goal fest, but it depends how the teams organise their defence, and make sure they don't concede too easily.

My Prediction: 2-2 draw

Olymikarlos vs 5ML

In this exciting first round draw, I face my old team, Five Minutes Left. After a somewhat dismal season last year, due to numerous reasons (like me being awful), Song faced relegation, but he has bounced back and signed a decent, (albeit foreign) squad.
I however, have signed entirely new players, and am hoping we can provide a challenge to an already tough division, with Apple's goalkeeping prowess, and Jai's skills, not to mention Wild's antics (and misses Very Happy)

My Prediction: I am trying no to be bias, but i reckon we can edge this one, 2-0 to Olympikarlos

Nordic Lions vs The Criminalz

The Criminalz, champions of some other league, reckon they can boss this league, but from our friendly, their defence seemed a little tetchy,but, their attacking playstyle, and their clinical finishing means they will be a challenge to this league, however.
Nordic Lions, captained by Signorelli, consists of a lot of F.M. players, who never seem to log onto the chat, but look, on paper, a decent squad.
I'm Prediction this team will either flop or excel, which it will be we cannot be sure at the moment, but, with a Cut + Sign limit, Signorelli needs to get some dedication there Very Happy

My Prediction: Will be a tough game, i'm predicting 0-0 at the end.

View user profile

2 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-29, 08:41

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
Concise previews :fumbsup:
+1 rep for first time

3 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-29, 08:49

Nice review!

Rivals rens and mlfa's tbh ;-)

4 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-29, 08:55

mostly consists of YeS players tbh, they dont need to log on chat they're on ts all the time. :P

p.s i am dedicated, i only gave my cap to DEVINURDOG in real football league because i was too busy with Nordic Lions and Bayer Neverlosin, tbh fm and galaxy > rfl, also i hate real football hax. further more as long as the chat box is active and decent im dedicated. :P

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

5 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-29, 11:58

loved it!! do it every week xD

6 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-29, 12:05

I'm a deadly striker woooo

"5/5, truly delivers" - Haxball Magazine
View user profile

7 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 00:13

Karl

Olympikarlos Captain
if you actually do enjoy it, i reckon i can do more ;D

if you really think its shit, then i will stop D:

View user profile

8 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 02:25

>jais skills
>win

9 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 09:55

s.signorelli wrote:mostly consists of YeS players tbh, they dont need to log on chat they're on ts all the time. :P

p.s i am dedicated, i only gave my cap to DEVINURDOG in real football league because i was too busy with Nordic Lions and Bayer Neverlosin, tbh fm and galaxy > rfl, also i hate real football hax. further more as long as the chat box is active and decent im dedicated. :P

you dont play haxball so your opinion doesnt really count

View user profile

10 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 10:00

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
do more !
and sig pls every1 knos most of ur team don't give a shit.

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

11 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 10:53

☆AM-99☆7™️ wrote:do more !

like i said they dont need to they just need to turn up. :P

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

12 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 11:32

s.signorelli wrote:
☆AM-99☆7™️ wrote:do more !

like i said they dont need to they just need to turn up. :P

most likely they don't give a shit and don't turn up.

13 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 22:27

☆AM-99☆7™

so you admit they don't give a shit.

#NO 1.They won't turn up

#NO 2.They won't play how they normally do > some shit player like in a pub ( ask song1 pedy played so shit)

#NO 3.They know you won't cut the as there the 'BEST' Player in the league/team so they again won't play properly or even not turn up.

#NO 4.Linked to No 1, they are that good because.. they play in many leagues and that means they won't turn up as they will have another league game !.

A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

14 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-30, 22:39

☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:so you admit they don't give a shit.

#NO 1.They won't turn up

#NO 2.They won't play how they normally do > some shit player like in a pub ( ask song1 pedy played so shit)

#NO 3.They know you won't cut the as there the 'BEST' Player in the league/team so they again won't play properly or even not turn up.

#NO 4.Linked to No 1, they are that good because.. they play in many leagues and that means they won't turn up as they will have another league game !.

soo much to agree xD. and sig is trying to get the Nl from Yes in her team. heard she is trying to sign falk, good luck to her. would be funny seeing her players just leave her or either rage or even inactive, like AM said they think they the best players so they wouldn't care much and they will think they wont cut them coz they are pros, and sometimes in teams players only in the team coz they know there is a good player in the team and they will leave the team when the best player leaves or get cut, this is called not loyal to the team, might happen never know.

15 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-31, 00:09

inb4 sigs team win div 2

16 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-31, 15:41

[quote="Giroud"]
☆AM-99☆7™️ wrote:so you admit they don't give a shit.

#NO 1.They won't turn up

soo much to agree xD. and sig is trying to get the Nl from Yes in her team. heard she is trying to sign falk, good luck to her. would be funny seeing her players just leave her or either rage or even inactive, like AM said they think they the best players so they wouldn't care much and they will think they wont cut them coz they are pros, and sometimes in teams players only in the team coz they know there is a good player in the team and they will leave the team when the best player leaves or get cut, this is called not loyal to the team, might happen never know.[/quote

tbh neither do the players in bayer give a shit about fm, and we're still going to win fm division 2, likewise with galaxy division 2. :P

they're always on ts, which is far more than these players who claim to care about galaxy. :P

also if its clash with another league game its the admins fault tbh. Mad

they care about the team but so much what what league we are in, as at Nordic Lions we are all mates as we play in the same teams in different league. Smile

also another thing i think the reason you are criticizing my pros is because you are jealous that you could not get such great players in your teams. :P

anyway before i signed these great players, you where laughing at me of my attempts of trying to sign such players. also what i find funny is that it's division 2 players putting their unwanted noses in our business. so instead of bitching about us, concentrate on your own teams please. Smile

Last edited by s.signorelli on 2012-12-31, 16:02; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

17 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-31, 16:01

lol sig pls, i dont agree with these guys saying that you'll fail - i think that should be left for you to show on the green fields of teh almighty haxball but...

dont you dare say:

'also another thing i think the reason you are criticizing my pros is because you are jealous that you could not get such great players in your teams'

nigga lr16 is sik

View user profile

18 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-31, 16:03

lr16 wrote:lol sig pls, i dont agree with these guys saying that you'll fail - i think that should be left for you to show on the green fields of teh almighty haxball but...

dont you dare say:

'also another thing i think the reason you are criticizing my pros is because you are jealous that you could not get such great players in your teams'

nigga lr16 is sik

well lr16 i was tempted to sign you actually but AM got you before i could make a offer. :P

View user profile

19 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-31, 21:07

Karl

Olympikarlos Captain
sig, lr16 was gunna join me, until EU offered him a team place, i asked him way before everyone else -_-

View user profile

20 Re: Karl's game previews on 2012-12-31, 22:14

☆AM-99☆7™

oh pls, why would I be jealous?
If I REALLY wanted I could ask them to join the team.
but I cba with this argument and (if they do turn up and get good chem NL can win div 2 and div 1.)

A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum