Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Force Retire Aidan and sign Reus

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Force Retire Aidan and sign Reus on 2013-01-16, 10:24

Aidan doesn't want to play in galaxy anymore. :P

Reus will confirm after our 4th game. :P

[17:53:37] @ arctic : sig is probably the least fair played captain in da leeg

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

☆AM-99☆7™

Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
lol why?

<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM

Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

you can't force retire Aidan you have to cut him there is no such thing called force retire in galaxy

But if Aidan wants to retire then he have to make a thread saying retiring

GReddy

Administrator
Administrator
and the crumbling of NL begins.... pirat (sniggers)

the reason is that aidan didn't like the fact that i took him off at half time, therefore asked to be cut. also last week on wednesday i asked him if he would like to go in goal as 3 of our goalkeepers weren't available for different reasons, but he replied cba and went off line, this was 10 minutes before the match was going to start.

i have been planning to sign reus for over a week now, as he jells well with aguero at bayer anda great player. tbh he saved me the trouble of cutting him anyway, but i didn't have it in me to cut him if he didnt wanted to leave (inb4 rfl comment on this). :P

dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance dance
View user profile

s.signorelli wrote:
☆AM-99☆7™ wrote:lol why?

the reason is that aidan didn't like the fact that i took him off at half time, therefore asked to be cut.

Sig i can't let you force retire him, if you don't want to waste a cut get him here confirming his retirement the same way opc confirmed rolex is retiring which rolex said in the fatality thread.

You have to show evidence (not ts chat since u just changed your name to aidan or tab with 1 tab as signorelli) but proper evidence or else this is counting as a cut

Nerdic Lions > Bayer Neverlosin

<23:50:31> "Casper07™️1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car

39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

Aidan is being counted as a cut and Reus is not in the team because rolexx has been confirmed to nl and reus needs to confirm but didn't so you have 5 cuts left

Fabien wrote:Nerdic Lions > Bayer Neverlosin

bayer win matches Fabien. :P

View user profile

peak wat u tryin to say....
evry1 in NL should rq tbh

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum