Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cut....

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 05:32

cut wesc, sry bro ur a great player but u went inactive a bit, inactive for 2 matchs (free cut).

Trade blank space to fml in exchange for Milk.

2 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 05:32

Confirm

View user profile

3 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 05:38

Going to count this as a cut

Because tbf Wesc is active, i see him in NWA chan and ml chan tbh and it's really what you define inactivity, to me inactivity is someone that is completely inactive as in not showing up to games/praktice never being on ts etc, I can't make exceptions just because you not contacting your player because you have no need for him despite he is active on ts etc, or else everyone will start to bench players don't play them for 2 games and cut them saying inactivity despite how they are active.

4 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 05:38

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

NOTTTTTTTTTT

confirm

no seriously... confirm..

5 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 05:39

Arctic wrote:Going to count this as a cut

Because tbf Wesc is active, i see him in NWA chan and ml chan tbh and it's really what you define inactivity, to me inactivity is someone that is completely inactive as in not showing up to games/praktice never being on ts etc, I can't make exceptions just because you not contacting your player because you have no need for him despite he is active on ts etc, or else everyone will start to bench players don't play them for 2 games and cut them saying inactivity despite how they are active.

lol i told u in ts he didn't show up 2 matchs '2 matchs' very helpfull quote and i told u in ts

6 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 05:49

konfirmed

Giroud if ur want to apeal against the cut feel to do on this thread not on ts to a admin but on this thread.

7 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 05:56

mlfaijati

Administrator & The Defenders
Administrator & The Defenders
Arctic wrote:Going to count this as a cut

This tbh, its not like he's gone missing or whatever, so we've made the decision that this cut isn't one for inactivity.

DA RULZ wrote:
Important

Any obvious abuses of loopholes etc will be discussed amongst the admins, just because a certain rule (that common sense should dictate that you should not do) does not mean that you will not be punished for it. We reserve the right to change and edit any rule we feel necessary to be changed.

So yeah, we're within our rights to do this.

Record:

Haxball Revolution:
Played: 71 | Conceded: 42 | Clean Sheets: 41 | Assists: 12 | Goals: 3
Won: 41 | Drawn: 25 | Lost: 5
(there was 1 match where i was lagging badly so i'm not counting it in my stats)
(also this is only league games coz >cup)

The Defenders
Played: 12 | Conceded: 18 | Clean Sheets: 3 | Assists: 3 | Goals: 1
Won: 3 | Drawn: 4 | Lost: 5

One Game Wonders:
Eagles United: Lost 1-0 vs FAT
TeamSwift Drew 1-1 vs GH
TeamSwift Lost 4-2 vs EU
View user profile

8 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 06:09

if i dont get blank space i withdraw my confirm.

9 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 06:12

Song1 wrote:if i dont get blank space i withdraw my confirm.

gg no re

View user profile

10 Re: Cut.... on 2013-01-23, 06:23

Milk wrote:
Song1 wrote:if i dont get blank space i withdraw my confirm.

gg no re

lol wat Milk said.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum