Haxball Galaxy
Welcome to Haxball Galaxy, a successful UK-based 3v3 HaxBall league. Sign up and play!

You are not connected. Please login or register

AM99 here are some Hadiths for you to control your anger .

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Guest


Guest
Here are some Hadiths for you to learn Very Happy

Saying of Prophet Muhammed about anger

Allah's Messenger Said : a Muslim is never allowed to stay angry with his Muslim brother over three day's , because he who does that, then dies will go to hell (FIRE) . (This is reported by Abu Dawood) (Sahih Al-Jami').

So youve been angry at me for 3 days Smile.

The messenger of Allah ( Prophet Muhammad ) said about anger :

Anger is the effect of satan and satan was created from fire.
Learn how to control your anger AM99 Smile .

It has been narrated by Abu Huraira (May Allah be pleased with him) That Allah's Messenger Muhammad Said:

“The strong is not the one who over comes the people by his strength. But the strong is the one who controls him while in anger."

Learn mate .

LAST ONE !

WHAT IS ANGER?

-Anger is "an emotional state that varies in intensity from mild irritation to intense fury and rage.
-Anger is a secret weapon of man towards of evils but sometimes its result’s in the destruction of many noble qualities. It snatches away the wisdom of man and thus he becomes a brute beast devoid of any sense.
-Anger is a temptation of Satan and deception of Satan
-Anger is the root of all evils.
-Anger is a spark of fire that are always bursting.
-Anger is a very bad condition that weakens the person Iman (FAITH)
-The meaning of anger is a rage fierce, displeasure, passion excited by a sense of wrong , physical pain, inflammation, mad, hot tempered, choleric, inflamed, A violent passion excited by real or supposed injury.
-Anger is the strong feeling caused by extreme displeasure.
-Anger is a strong feeling of annoyance, displeasure and hostility.
-Although anger is a natural emotion, a person may express it in a manner that could result in violence and destructive acts.


LOOL dis Wikipedia Mad :P


_________________
Haters are my motivators.


View user profile
deadly, are u seriously posting this? u and m4a1 rage 24/7 with ur caps l0l

View user profile

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
First of all am not even angry at you


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

Guest


Guest
☆Ashley Young☆18™ wrote:First of all am not even angry at you
hahahahaahha u banned me since 3 days ago cos I laughed at someone and u got raged so read those hadiths to understand the true knowledge of islam mate . You sit in your house and play haxball . Go outside to have some fresh air or go to a mosque to learn the quran.

Guest


Guest
Somalian 2 wrote:deadly, are u seriously posting this? u and m4a1 rage 24/7 with ur caps l0l
Wow . Somalian 2 your still a prick . laughing at ur own joke . we dont rage 24/7.

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
You flopped again,
first thing read the rules on the forum,
flaming, name calling ect and that includes laughing at someone as this was your second time doing this you get a 48 hour ban and I banned you on thursday and that makes it 48 hour ban so IT WAS NOT THREE DAYS What a Face

And couple of weeks ago you said to me and soma2 and others that if you have nothing good to say then keep your mouth silent well Its so sad that you can't follow your own advice as you just called soma2 a prick and said offensive comments to me. What a Face

Third thing, You flopped again you know nothing about me and you still said go outside and have some fresh air so you flopped as I was outside in the park when you posted this so you are a flopped guy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADIVE MATE. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil



_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile
deadly, have you not got the point yet that your a complete faggot and you wont ever get a team at a site? (unless you create your own site)

you beg everywhere for a team, and you are shit.

much love Wink

View user profile

Guest


Guest
fr1sky wrote:deadly, have you not got the point yet that your a complete faggot and you wont ever get a team at a site? (unless you create your own site)

you beg everywhere for a team, and you are shit.

much love Wink
thanks for your opinion fr1sky. im shit Smile

Guest


Guest
☆Ashley Young☆18™️ wrote:You flopped again,
first thing read the rules on the forum,
flaming, name calling ect and that includes laughing at someone as this was your second time doing this you get a 48 hour ban and I banned you on thursday and that makes it 48 hour ban so IT WAS NOT THREE DAYS What a Face

And couple of weeks ago you said to me and soma2 and others that if you have nothing good to say then keep your mouth silent well Its so sad that you can't follow your own advice as you just called soma2 a prick and said offensive comments to me. What a Face

Third thing, You flopped again you know nothing about me and you still said go outside and have some fresh air so you flopped as I was outside in the park when you posted this so you are a flopped guy.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE FOLLOW YOUR OWN ADIVE MATE. Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


i laughed once and u get all emotional . ur a 12 year old admin u dnt knw anything and ur shit at haxball. and its not adive its advice. i didnt say any offensive comments to you. soma2 and soma 1 started being racist in haxball chat . its true am99 if u have nothing good to say than remain silent . u got a low life u only play haxball or ur on haxball-galaxy. good luck in the future .

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
And once again you can't follow your own advice,
no point saying this if you can't follow it idiot.


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
and if you don't like me then don't come here go to legendhax.


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Learn to count as well m8.
let me help,
1,2,3,4,5 thats enough for you when you do that ask me for more
good luck.


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

Guest


Guest
have some manners your calling someone older than you an idiot and ur calling ur self a muslim ? pathetic.

☆AM-99☆7™


Administrator & Eagles United Captain
Administrator & Eagles United Captain
you can't follow your own advice pathetic.


_________________



<18:17:05> "AM-99": bare dumb
<18:17:05> "Gazza": bare dumb
A* CHEM


Eagles United
Goals 17
Assist 13
Cleans Sheets 2
View user profile

opc


Administrator
Fuck I hate religion.

View user profile

FireFlight

avatar
Administrator
Administrator
You mean . . . you cant call someone older than you an idiot? lol.

What Opc said.

View user profile
opc wrote:Fuck I hate religion.
What religion are u?


_________________



<23:50:31> "Casper07™️1": no joke fab if i saw u i would chuck u infront of a car



39 goals.  Neutral
View user profile

opc


Administrator
Fabien wrote:
opc wrote:Fuck I hate religion.
What religion are u?
I'm not.

View user profile
A true muslim. He knows all the qu'ran. Very Happy


_________________
Watch, Share Subscribe!
Do all that at thepowwshow (yt channel)
Do ideas for gameplays! MW3 Quickscoping montage next! Hope you enjoy.
View user profile http://homo.com
bumpin dis so its easier 2 find dis when deadlys bein angry


_________________
View user profile
~Dooms~ wrote:bumpin dis so its easier 2 find dis when deadlys bein angry
how on earth do i neg u

View user profile
How did I miss this thread?

View user profile
JoeL` wrote:
~Dooms~ wrote:bumpin dis so its easier 2 find dis when deadlys bein angry
how on earth do i neg u

like this

View user profile

Guest


Guest
bumpin dis thread to piss off Deadly when he's pissed

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum